Release Date: August 30, 2018
Price: $200
Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Moc-2-Pink-Blast-AJ6599-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

These Red Orbit put the Volt to shame. This color on the 2.0 is so gourmet. It’s going to be hard to use these as a beater lot shoe, but I’m about to beat these to the white meat ASAP

All of the Changes, were improvements.
That’s a good build in any shop.

There will always be people who think that the first model of anything is superior to models that come after.

I personally can’t say which is better since I don’t own a pair of 1.0s but 2.0s are great imo in terms of comfort

Honestly if they just did bloody tonals with 2.0 I would cop many more even if I feel it is not as aestheticly pleasing. The colorways are just head scratching....

These shoes are deceptively rugged. 13 months of wear at least 4 times a week. They've been worn in snowy UK then to China for New Year and even climbed up volcanic rock in Santorini Greece in June. I've given them one deep clean in April and that's it.

They just get more n more comfortable and the grip on the sole is nigh indestructable. Most Nike's (or any sneaks) I've owned or own would be retired long ago.

Image (1).jpeg
Image-1 (2).jpeg

1.0s are better aesthetically, 2.0s aren’t bad bad they’re not in the same space as the OGs...
The pull tab alone makes the 2.0 aesthetically more pleasing.
The Swoosh is cut from a Premium rubber instead of Cut from Construction paper with Masking tape holding it on.
The Heel Support is real, and looks better compared to the 1.0 using Masking tape.
The toe cap is made from Premium Rubber instead of Masking tape, so it holds shape better and looks better.

I could see how one would like a BIGGER swoosh, but the smaller one on the 2.o is proportioned better.

The 1.0 is superior in that it came first, inferior in every other area.

The pull tab alone makes the 2.0 aesthetically more pleasing.
The Swoosh is cut from a Premium rubber instead of Cut from Construction paper with Masking tape holding it on.
The Heel Support is real, and looks better compared to the 1.0 using Masking tape.
The toe cap is made from Premium Rubber instead of Masking tape, so it holds shape better and looks better.

I could see how one would like a BIGGER swoosh, but the smaller one on the 2.o is proportioned better.

The 1.0 is superior in that it came first, inferior in every other area.

Nope. You’re wrong.

have to say, the biggest disappointment for me with the vapormax is the flyknit upper. After a year of breaking in the black anthracite 1.0, if I wear them for a long walk with thin or no show socks, the collar of the shoe rubs my achilles raw. Makes me prefer other shoes for long walks

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/223092616791

What are the chances these are fake? Planning on grabbing them with the 15% off tomorrow.

Seller has 2 feedback but also lives close by the employee store so maybe they bought up a full size run?

Tough to say because there’s only 2 reviews and they’re stock photos but if you use PayPal you’ll be fine. Also, he’s selling 7 pairs and also a GR pair of 270s. If he was selling a bunch of limited stuff for cheap I’d be concerned

Back
Top Bottom