Nike Air VaporMax

Nike: "What the hell are we going to do for the 3.0???"

rs_500x282-140327102525-put_a_bird_on_it.gif

2.0 isn't that bad looking but they did the complete opposite of the 1.0. They went from a bunch of neutral tonal colors to more adventurous colors. They needed more of a balance of the two. The navy/red pair that dropped today are nice looking but it’s not a versatile colorway.

All y’all was complaining about 1.0 bland colors and how y’all want the colors last yr though...

I have the graphite, triple black, grey with red swoosh, black history and then I have the multicolor moc and the DB blue pair. So I had a combo of tonal and more flashy. But I wouldn’t want all my pairs to be one or the other.

The neon '95 with VM sole is pretty nice

Nah. It’s just typical Nike slapping an upper on a Vapormax sole. Heck the lines of the Vapormax design don’t even flow into the 95 upper. Garbage.

It’s a money grab to get you to buy them. They know to bring them out now because everyone is thirsting for a neon 95. Once they clear out from the market Nike will release the regular neon 95 and since it’s the original you will put money down for that one too.

All y'all who? I got like 20 pairs of 1.0 lol
Lol nah I remember reading the comments “gray this, gray that” lol. We got plenty of different color combos on 1.0s but nobody ever satisfied, now they give colors on the 2.0 (I only seen 2 pair I like) they saying “nah that’s too many colors...lmao

Wow. 2.0 at the outlet already. You never saw that with the 1.0.

Of course they are! 1.0 had way more limited CWs... nike did a great job creating hype for the “Vapormax” in general! VM is the NEW airmax so they will be everywhere... that’s why we are seeing the Vapormax sole on everything already

Last edited:
I think the 95VM are the best of all da hybrids so far. maybe its the air bags that make them flow well

Nah. It’s just typical Nike slapping an upper on a Vapormax sole. Heck the lines of the Vapormax design don’t even flow into the 95 upper. Garbage.

It’s a money grab to get you to buy them. They know to bring them out now because everyone is thirsting for a neon 95. Once they clear out from the market Nike will release the regular neon 95 and since it’s the original you will put money down for that one too.

They look good from this angle to me.
Capture+_2018-08-10-07-08-25.png
I like that the bulky upper of the 95 looks better than the sock upper of the VM. The pic of someone wearing a sock and putting tidepods as the sole I can't unseen what I think of the VM :lol:
The blacked out bubbles and hits of neon on the outsole makes them look better than the og imo. I agree with you it's a money grab but there are these new(even old) generation that digs the mix of new tech with old designs. For the record I wouldn't buy them just like the visual appearance over the OG 95s set-up.

They look good from this angle to me.
Capture+_2018-08-10-07-08-25.png
I like that the bulky upper of the 95 looks better than the sock upper of the VM. The pic of someone wearing a sock and putting tidepods as the sole I can't unseen what I think of the VM :lol:
The blacked out bubbles and hits of neon on the outsole makes them look better than the og imo.

So you think this..
Nike-Air-VaporMax-95-OG-Neon-2-1.jpg

Looks better than this?
nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-heritage-pack-922915-002-.jpg

And looks better than this?
nike-air-max-95-og-black-volt-medium-ash-052685_1.jpg

I agree, that angle looks nice but from a side perspective the lines on the 95 upper just make no sense with a Vapormax sole. They just dont line up at all. The OG 95 midsole at least followed the arching up lines of the shoe. At least there is something that carries that design over.

I’m just glad the VM+ is still going strong. Just picked up a backup pair of the all whites and finally grabbed the triple blacks. :pimp:

They’ve filled the void left by the 1.0 nicely, IMO.

Lol nah I remember reading the comments “gray this, gray that” lol. We got plenty of different color combos on 1.0s but nobody ever satisfied, now they give colors on the 2.0 (I only seen 2 pair I like) they saying “nah that’s too many colors...lmao
Thats because 2.0s look like dog doo, no matter what colors it get.

I was one of the "Too many Greys and way too many Grays" on the 1.o.
2 has some terrible colors but man, they have several that are Perfection.
Even that OG black with the Pink/BLUE is sick, mine are still DS because I don't like how the black upper has the white fading into it.
Once I color that, I will beat TF out of them

I’m just glad the VM+ is still going strong. Just picked up a backup pair of the all whites and finally grabbed the triple blacks. :pimp:

They’ve filled the void left by the 1.0 nicely, IMO.

Are the VM+ more comfortable? I’m thinking of picking up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom