Nike Air VaporMax

B5B4FFB5-9ED6-4E74-AE49-A8FA39102BE7.jpeg

I thought this was the Safari pair? I dont see any orange at all.

B6AFA2D5-5EB7-4DFA-8EB1-2928E3A42CE5.jpeg
2A4056D5-9AB6-46CD-A20E-9573F7B6B61A.jpeg

These got dropped off today. Had no idea that there were reflective/shiny threads woven in everywhere (see the tongue logo)

My girl saw them and asked “are they supposed to be sparkling?” lol

Had my grey 2.0 snatched from inside our condo when my girl walked our dog so still trying to find an adequate replacement

These got dropped off today. Had no idea that there were reflective/shiny threads woven in everywhere (see the tongue logo)

Had my grey 2.0 snatched from inside our condo when my girl walked our dog so still trying to find an adequate replacement

Interesting... can you take a flash picture of them? Sorry to hear about the other shoes. =\

Interesting... can you take a flash picture of them? Sorry to hear about the other shoes. =\

Working on a vid/pic. It’s definitely more noticiable in indoor lighting (which is odd) and the color of the shiny material comes off bronze. In outdoor lighting it’s less, and comes off as silver. I’m not saying it’s a bad look, at all, just not what I was expecting from the shots I’ve seen before.

Man that sucks they stole your kicks from your crib like that.

No cameras and where you at that this happened. I expect that in like Queens, Brooklyn, and the BX. Hope it isn't a nice neighborhood and they're stealing like that from out your crib.

Reminds me of the Vapormax metallic pack 1.0

Thinking about picking these up as they're on sale in the EU.

You guys reckon the colourway is any good? haven't got this type of shade in my collection

So the silver chrome and the dark grey joints at JD Sports are gone. All sold out. Now I’m worried it was an EU release and we won’t see it. It did not say JD exclusive tho.

Thats crazy man. This is why I have 3 Nest cameras setup. Usually it’s someone you know or a neighbor that’s watching your activity.

The past few days I’ve been wearing the Volt 2.0 extensively and I gotta say they feel way better on my foot than the 1.0 ever did. I couldn’t wear the originals for more than a few hours, but I’ve been walking all around Mexico in these volts and my feet aren’t screaming.

Def gonna try to find some deals on the handful of other good 2.0 colorways.

The past few days I’ve been wearing the Volt 2.0 extensively and I gotta say they feel way better on my foot than the 1.0 ever did. I couldn’t wear the originals for more than a few hours, but I’ve been walking all around Mexico in these volts and my feet aren’t screaming.

Def gonna try to find some deals on the handful of other good 2.0 colorways.

I think you have the only good colorway 2.0 there is. Lol

reactknit vapormax.

if they did the sail element react 87 version of these id cop

I've seen no dates yet on the 2019 Vapormax.

That navy and grey utility is nice. I will get a pair of those for sure. Just not sure what color way yet. I kind of want to see more as there are a lot of possibilities.

Also just saw this. Size? exclusive 2.0 maybe?

20181013102042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom