Nike Air VaporMax

That off white swag not working on these swoosh should be bigger

A98DDB24-C434-4E52-9391-115F936FFA41.jpeg

This is all you had to do Nike. All you had to do.

A98DDB24-C434-4E52-9391-115F936FFA41.jpeg

Man that sucks they stole your kicks from your crib like that.

No cameras and where you at that this happened. I expect that in like Queens, Brooklyn, and the BX. Hope it isn't a nice neighborhood and they're stealing like that from out your crib.

No surveillance cameras outside, we were prolonging getting a camera for ourselves but didn't sense an urgency for it because our neighborhood didn't seem too bad (we've been living here for almost 3 years now). Just caught us off guard (which worked out for them, they made out with two pairs of VM, grey and the stucco acronyms). We live in the PNW, 30 min outside of Seattle, not a bad place to live. Just incredibly bold of the thief. sense of personal safety/security shot down because its obvious somebody is watching us...smh

anyways, back to the shoes! I should re-clarify my "reflective" thread comment. I think its easy to confuse that as 3M reflective...which this is not. hard to capture on pics/camera, but it definitely shiny lol..it's noticeable at a glance but not crazy wild everywhere throughout the shoe

No surveillance cameras outside, we were prolonging getting a camera for ourselves but didn't sense an urgency for it because our neighborhood didn't seem too bad (we've been living here for almost 3 years now). Just caught us off guard (which worked out for them, they made out with two pairs of VM, grey and the stucco acronyms). We live in the PNW, 30 min outside of Seattle, not a bad place to live. Just incredibly bold of the thief. sense of personal safety/security shot down because its obvious somebody is watching us...smh

anyways, back to the shoes! I should re-clarify my "reflective" thread comment. I think its easy to confuse that as 3M reflective...which this is not. hard to capture on pics/camera, but it definitely shiny lol..it's noticeable at a glance but not crazy wild everywhere throughout the shoe

Sorry to hear about it man.

Back
Top Bottom