Nike Air VaporMax

nike-vapormax-run-utility-black-1.jpg

So confused about how Nike is releasing these, what happened to them again? Early release on Nike app and general release upcoming?

nike-vapormax-run-utility-black-1.jpg

So confused about how Nike is releasing these, what happened to them again? Early release on Nike app and general release upcoming?

It was an early Nike+ app only release, and then it dropped on 10/1. From what it seems like, online availability must've been sparse as only Nike.com and Shoe Palace along with DTLR/Villa had them. Now I don't see them anywhere else... could be my limited search of the product code.

It was an early Nike+ app only release, and then it dropped on 10/1. From what it seems like, online availability must've been sparse as only Nike.com and Shoe Palace along with DTLR/Villa had them. Now I don't see them anywhere else... could be my limited search of the product code.

wow low supply, low demand huh? hardly heard anything about them outside niketalk.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the blacked out VM utility drop again. When the triple black VM 1 released originally, they were “limited” and sold quickly then restocked twice on Nike. And the VM Plus released in “limited” quantities in the triple black colorway and after awhile they dropped in much larger quantities. So just be patient

wow low supply, low demand huh? hardly heard anything about them outside niketalk.

Nah, the demand was pretty solid. It was selling out within 2-3 days of the Nike+ app release until it restocked with a FSR for the public release, and now that I tried to look back for it, it's not even up on Nike.com. The black/red is out in a lot of sizes on Nike.com, too. Widely available elsewhere though.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the blacked out VM utility drop again. When the triple black VM 1 released originally, they were “limited” and sold quickly then restocked twice on Nike. And the VM Plus released in “limited” quantities in the triple black colorway and after awhile they dropped in much larger quantities. So just be patient

I hope they do. The Run Utility collection this year is definitely the best Shield collection in awhile.

I knew there was a chance I would buy the 2.0 even though I didn’t like them. And I did. But no way in bloody hell im buying the 3.0. They don’t look expensive they look cheap to me. Random zig zag Lines. I don’t get it.

I guess the universe wants me to stay married...

I knew there was a chance I would buy the 2.0 even though I didn’t like them. And I did. But no way in bloody hell im buying the 3.0. They don’t look expensive they look cheap to me. Random zig zag Lines. I don’t get it.

I guess the universe wants me to stay married...

But the run utility makes up for them

Stepped on dog **** the other day. A ***** to clean up

It sure is. :angry:

I like these but Im not seeing a must have color way just yet. If this first olive looking pair was more of a brown instead of green I probably would bite.

20181016004411.jpg
20181016004413.jpg

20181016004414.jpg
20181016004415.jpg

I like this one but its too light for me. I dont know. I need to see these in the store I think.
20181016004405.jpg
20181016004404.jpg

20181016004402.jpg
20181016004403.jpg

20181016004406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom