Nike Air VaporMax

So my Girlfriend bought these on the Mercari app for me without my knowledge and they look super suspect, I tried to cancel a couple hrs later but the seller said he had already shipped them. I don’t have them in hand yet but this was the only pic. Opinions?

Attachments

• C3A761FA-910B-47D9-8180-355CEE507238.png
    C3A761FA-910B-47D9-8180-355CEE507238.png
    833.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
So my Girlfriend bought these on the Mercari app for me without my knowledge and they look super suspect, I tried to cancel a couple hrs later but the seller said he had already shipped them. I don’t have them in hand yet but this was the only pic. Opinions?

Yeah those are highly suspect, good luck though.

Damn, fake Vapormax 3.0s are popping up on eBay. Since we've had some few users pop up about fakes here, be on the look-out and avoid the listings, guys!

What CAN be confirmed from those fakes is that they have a real product # apparently: AJ6900. NOINFORCE has a few product pages up after searching 'em up. No images or any stock, of course, but we're now in February, so the time's getting close for the 3.0s!

AJ6900-004 - Black/Anthracite-White-Metallic Silver
AJ6900-102 - White/White-Pure Platinum
AJ6900-002 - Black/White-Metallic Silver

Damn, fake Vapormax 3.0s are popping up on eBay. Since we've had some few users pop up about fakes here, be on the look-out and avoid the listings, guys!

What CAN be confirmed from those fakes is that they have a real product # apparently: AJ6900. NOINFORCE has a few product pages up after searching 'em up. No images or any stock, of course, but we're now in February, so the time's getting close for the 3.0s!

AJ6900-004 - Black/Anthracite-White-Metallic Silver
AJ6900-102 - White/White-Pure Platinum
AJ6900-002 - Black/White-Metallic Silver

Only buy from authorized retailers or Goat and StockX. Don’t fall for it people.

Nope on those with clear bubbles - Gwizzle ; where's those IDs I can't wait to see them before I order a pair :wink:

Back
Top Bottom