Nike Air VaporMax

Not anymore, unless it's collabs, yes.

And, Racer already did that for monthsssss.

Seriously end of the day, how much does it sell doesn't matter at all, just buy what you like.
Trace, Night Cargo, Triple black , CNY,  and a bunch of other non collabs sold out this year. So yes UB still sell out.

Not true i've seen them on shelves
Saying most UB don't sell out is like saying Jordans don't sellout because they're on shelves. Various UB sold out recently

Trace, Night Cargo, Triple black , CNY,  and a bunch of other non collabs sold out this year. So yes UB still sell out.

Saying most UB don't sell out is like saying Jordans don't sellout because they're on shelves. Various UB sold out recently
Which is said all the time by the adidas stans

Except they don't produce over 1M pair of UB

check snkrs app 
nerd.gif

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-pure-platinum-university-red

Last edited:
People are eatin' today! Good stuff, djschxzo djschxzo !

By the way, if I can contribute... I forgot to cancel my order off of Kith, so if anyone needs an assist for an 8.5 for the OG (Pure Platinum/Red) colorway in case they missed out on the SNKRS restock, please let me know and I can hook it up!

People are eatin' today! Good stuff, @DJSchxzo!

By the way, if I can contribute... I forgot to cancel my order off of Kith, so if anyone needs an assist for an 8.5 for the OG (Pure Platinum/Red) colorway in case they missed out on the SNKRS restock, please let me know and I can hook it up!
saw the plats were restocking at 1pm, figured the OGs were as well. and what do ya know lmao

I missed on the OG but it's because I couldn't decide if I really wanted them

Took to long and hey were gone so it wasn't meant to be

Got an OG pair from SNKRS desktop. Showed up sold out for me in the app. Hopefully I can cancel the pair I got from colette. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom