Nike Air VaporMax

I bought the Platinums yesterday for a buddy at Westfield Footlocker in SF. An associate pointed out they also had the dark grey in women's sizes so I took a couple bad pics.

Missed out on the restock/release of the og :smh:... ld zero hiroshi restock order was cancelled :smh:...paid $260 for a multi ID that is likely too small since I tried on the equivalent size in store :smh:...

What a great air max day :pimp:
:lol:

Last edited:
Man all these cw releases are gonna drive me crazy. It's like one min I cop the color I want only to realize the next cw is way doper. Just need to stay strong and wait for that Oreo drop.

That one color looks chalk, need both those colors... hopefully someday they restock blk/blk and then I'm set :smokin

That one color looks chalk, need both those colors... hopefully someday they restock blk/blk and then I'm set
smokin.gif
NikeLab not set to restock only 57 pairs total (US)

There will be plenty of other black colorways though

So besides nikelabs and of course the ridiculous prices of online resellers is there anywhere else to get the Triple Blacks? I want a pair for retail. One can hope.

So besides nikelabs and of course the ridiculous prices of online resellers is there anywhere else to get the Triple Blacks? I want a pair for retail. One can hope.

You can only get them through resellers. It was hard enough to get them from Lab locations on release

sooooo half size up or tts? about to pull the trigger on the pure plat restock..

Yeah, I tried them on in store, and decided to go with the 9. You could probably get away with a half up as well. It is a stretchy knit, so it is somewhat difficult to gauge how tight they are.

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5
Am97: 9.5

CLUTCH. Repped my good man.
Yeah, I tried them on in store, and decided to go with the 9. You could probably get away with a half up as well. It is a stretchy knit, so it is somewhat difficult to gauge how tight they are.

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5
Am97: 9.5
Repped as well. Decided to stick with 12.5 since that's so rare. If its too tight, I'll just return and wait for an alleged third restock I've read about. For what its worth, I went 13 in the MC Lunarepic Low. Time will tell. Overall, glad to have secured a pair. Now the wait...

IF only Nike was as generous with a Lebron OONW restock, I would be a happy camper. over $400 in two days on some AirMax, I'm good for a while. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom