Nike Air VaporMax

[@=/u/80935/bdrake823]@bdrake823[/@] any pictures of the slate / olive colorway that was shown in those artsy pictures along with the triple black nikelabs?
nothing yet, not sure the style-color code on it. 

I mentioned if anyone that works for retail has a list of the code's I'd greatly appreciate it. Would make finding images a lot easier

Right on, I'll see what I can find to help out.

These pics 
mean.gif
  I'm going to have to talk a second job.

well, im glad I didnt want those oreos too badly if that nikelab release will be similar to the TBs. Dont know why they wouldnt drop online though.

Hmm...I believe I've seen all black, including black air bubble, on EVERY air max ever released ;-).
flyknit airmax? (I'll admit I didn't follow this one)

I can't think of a 97 or 95 entirely blacked out including bubble either.

A ton of others have bubbles that aren't as huge 

I know a lot of pairs that had black behind the units themselves though. 

Last edited:
I've been wearing these around the office all day and my feet are getting sore. I walk on the outsides of my feet and I am getting pain along the side of my foot where it meets the edge of the sole. I'm going to hope this is better with 1/2 size up but if not it may be a lot of money saved.

flyknit airmax? (I'll admit I didn't follow this one)

I can't think of a 97 or 95 entirely blacked out including bubble either.

A ton of others have bubbles that aren't as huge 

I know a lot of pairs that had black behind the units themselves though. 
I have the Lebron Air Max 95 Play Time, and that air bubble is painted black.  There have been more than a couple black air max bubbles.

well, im glad I didnt want those oreos too badly if that nikelab release will be similar to the TBs. Dont know why they wouldnt drop online though.
These could end up being different than the TB release. Nikelab releases seem to pop up more places when they release later on the shoe's life cycle. I.e. they're less interested in playing games

I had no clue Nike charged tax. I thought I had secured a pair of OG's for $190. Instead NY state tax killing me again. Haha. 

Has anyone styled the Marc Newson's yet? They're beautiful in person.

I've been wearing these around the office all day and my feet are getting sore. I walk on the outsides of my feet and I am getting pain along the side of my foot where it meets the edge of the sole. I'm going to hope this is better with 1/2 size up but if not it may be a lot of money saved.
No lie this happened to me when i wore ultraboost, it was very comfy at first, but after wearing them for 4-6 hours my feet just felt very fatigued, it's kind of hard to explain, but it was a tingly tired type of feeling mostly in my heel and outside of my feet. Ended up selling the pairs that I did have. 

Looking for to the vapormax though, definitely like hearing it's got more of a firm bounce as apposed to a spongy feel like ub, which is definitely what I prefer. 

I had no clue Nike charged tax. I thought I had secured a pair of OG's for $190. Instead NY state tax killing me again. Haha. 

Has anyone styled the Marc Newson's yet? They're beautiful in person.

if theres a physical store in your state, they charge tax.

im mad i slept on the Newson's. shouldve had that cop now think later mentality.

Only see the hype on these growing right now. Boost beasts are hating now but slowly that will change. Almost every influencer on IG right now who isn't a Yeezy mafia type **** is wearing VM. Cop while you can folks.

Last edited:
No lie this happened to me when i wore ultraboost, it was very comfy at first, but after wearing them for 4-6 hours my feet just felt very fatigued, it's kind of hard to explain, but it was a tingly tired type of feeling mostly in my heel and outside of my feet. Ended up selling the pairs that I did have. 
Looking for to the vapormax though, definitely like hearing it's got more of a firm bounce as apposed to a spongy feel like ub, which is definitely what I prefer. 

UBs always kill my feet over time but it's more of a fatigued feeling than a sharp pain on a specific part of my foot. I think the tightness of the knit also has something to do with it. I have always preferred air cushioning for all day walking.

Back
Top Bottom