Nike Air VaporMax

Different shades of grey are cool but could we get some color to go along with them?

Last edited:
sooooo half size up or tts? about to pull the trigger on the pure plat restock..

If you have a narrow or medium width, a TTS fit will be fine. It may feel tight initially, but the Flyknit that wraps around the toebox stretches and will adjust a little bit. That was the case for me after 12.5 hrs of wear in one day. I couldn't wear thick socks to begin with, but after yesterday, I can and it feels fine. When referring that to the Flyknit Racer, the Racer could not do that, which forced me to go 1/2 size up to feel more comfortable with it. The VaporMax can expand a little, which is just enough to get me comfortable for a structured snug fit of 8.5.

If wide width or preferred looser fit, go 1/2 size up.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Love the commes des garcon slip-ons, but the prices are  
alien.gif

What are the chances that they do another slip-on version? Have to be high, right? 

A day late to these Vapormax. Stick to FK Racer sizing with these?  I did read back a few pages and didn't see any sizing info. Thanks.

Love the commes des garcon slip-ons, but the prices are  0]

What are the chances that they do another slip-on version? Have to be high, right? 

The latest slip-on version (kind of a slip-on, I guess?) was the Marc Newson x Nike Air VaporMax.

A day late to these Vapormax. Stick to FK Racer sizing with these?  I did read back a few pages and didn't see any sizing info. Thanks.

If you have a narrow or medium width, a TTS fit will be fine. It may feel tight initially, but the Flyknit that wraps around the toebox stretches and will adjust a little bit. That was the case for me after 12.5 hrs of wear in one day. I couldn't wear thick socks to begin with, but after yesterday, I can and it feels fine. When referring that to the Flyknit Racer, the Racer could not do that, which forced me to go 1/2 size up to feel more comfortable with it. The VaporMax can expand a little, which is just enough to get me comfortable for a structured snug fit of 8.5.

If wide width or preferred looser fit, go 1/2 size up.

Hope that helps!

They fit very similar to FKRs except for the toe area. The VM is much roomier in the toe (width, not length). If you size up in FKRs because of the small toe area you may be able to go 1/2 size smaller in these. If you wear the same size in FKR that you do in most other Nikes you probably will be the same size in these.

Last edited:
They fit very similar to FKRs except for the toe area. The VM is much roomier in the toe (width, not length). If you size up in FKRs because of the small toe area you may be able to go 1/2 size smaller in these. If you wear the same size in FKR that you do in most other Nikes you probably will be the same size in these.
Thank you!  Also Repped!

Hype is crazy because aside from the black bubble on the all black which nike rarely does, these kinda do just seem like a new air max. I think some people are excited but the buy now sell later bug may have caught a ton of people with pure platinum if they don't actually like them

Hmm...I believe I've seen all black, including black air bubble, on EVERY air max ever released ;-).

@bdrake823 any pictures of the slate / olive colorway that was shown in those artsy pictures along with the triple black nikelabs?
nothing yet, not sure the style-color code on it. 

I mentioned if anyone that works for retail has a list of the code's I'd greatly appreciate it. Would make finding images a lot easier

Back
Top Bottom