Nike Air VaporMax

Not too interested in any of the colorways coming up, money saved 
happy.gif

I'm going to be living in one of these.  Only mine is going to be made of the boxes Nike uses to ship.

Last edited:
Still think the launch platinum was the best one so far. They could do amazing things with the upper though. So much potential. Please gimme Id options. ASAP b

Well I'm in a predicament. I bought a few 12s and now the 12.5 shows up. I try it on and the 12.5 fits better. It's not tight in the mid foot and not too big in the toes either. At this point everyone is sold out of the 12.5.

Last edited:
Well I'm in a predicament. I bought a few 12s and now the 12.5 shows up. I try it on and the 12.5 fits better. It's not as tight and not too big in the toes either. At this point everyone is sold out of the 12.5.
I'm in the same situation. I went tts with a 10.5 and am wondering if I should have gotten the 11. However, after wearing them for a little over an hour they feel like they're stretching out a bit. Or maybe it's just my head.

Code:
Code:

These are already available in Women's at FTL. Bought my wife a pair on Sunday and she loves them. I was contemplating on getting them in women's but the Royal 1 release is priority right now.
tongue.gif
Do you have a item number for that one?

Since the TB were Nikelab were they all just in store? Any online? Just curious cuz Oreos are Nikelab and wondering if I'll be able to cop if I don't live near a nike store.

View media item 2385220
Got the Marc Newsons in. Home lighting sucks for trying to take a picture of these, so my apologies! @mynameaintG, shoes fit true to size! As a luxury/lifestyle model, it's definitely roomier than the Vapormax Flyknit--I lied, it's just true to size. :lol: The vachetta leather definitely adds a bit of constricting on the lateral part of the shoe... I probably could get away with going 1/2 size up, but this just may be my feet being swollen after a full day's worth of being in shoes. They've made sure to protect the Achilles' in the back of each shoe by covering the leather heel tab that runs into the inside part of the ankle collar, an issue that was very painful to deal with when wearing the Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly.

The detailing is very nice on these as well. Vachetta leather is the same as the Sport Lux AF1 and the cross stitching is very strong and well done on these. It's not everyone's favorite model, I'm sure. However, when you look into Marc Newson's designs and projects, he has an approach on giving conventional things a twist by composing modern designs to it.

View media item 2385209View media item 2385210View media item 2385211View media item 2385212
Came with a nice box and green velvet dustbag!

View media item 2385216

Last edited:
Got the Marc Newsons in. Home lighting sucks for trying to take a picture of these, so my apologies! @mynameaintG, shoes fit true to size! As a luxury/lifestyle model, it's definitely roomier than the Vapormax Flyknit--I lied, it's just true to size.
laugh.gif
The vachetta leather definitely adds a bit of constricting on the lateral part of the shoe... I probably could get away with going 1/2 size up, but this just may be my feet being swollen after a full day's worth of being in shoes. They've made sure to protect the Achilles' in the back of each shoe by covering the leather heel tab that runs into the inside part of the ankle collar, an issue that was very painful to deal with when wearing the Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly.

The detailing is very nice on these as well. Vachetta leather is the same as the Sport Lux AF1 and the cross stitching is very strong and well done on these. It's not everyone's favorite model, I'm sure. However, when you look into Marc Newson's designs and projects, he has an approach on giving conventional things a twist by composing modern design.
I'm so glad I picked these up. The color in person looks much better than what was advertised initially. Also my order from the UK shipped for the OG's. 

I'm so glad I picked these up. The color in person looks much better than what was advertised initially. Also my order from the UK shipped for the OG's. 

Congratulations on the pick-up! Yep, the green looks pretty nice! I kinda like the idea of having a VaporMax that's fully intended for lifestyle without having to lace them up.

Just came home to my plats sitting against the garage door. Man these things are beautiful in person. No remorse on the purchase, but 190 is steep. I feel like any other VM that hits

Really not feeling the fit..i feel like ultraboost is comfier...why is it so firm..can i run in these? Or gym? 12hr shift hospital?

Back
Top Bottom