Nike Air VaporMax

Mahn we need a collab or some utlities! Nike don’t give up on us lol

They already have broham. The vapormax 3s (2019) and 2020s were lwtdowns. The 2021s are good but the retooled air has more to be desired and the toebox shape for me

Their obviously not putting any more thought or care into the VM line. Apparently it’s just another “line” or option to them which sucks for us

I JUST saw that on my IG before I came over to NT. I like the upper but wtf are they doing with the air max? You cant run or jog in those. The best you can do is walk or maybe do light training. I’m confused on the direction of their main airmax lines

I JUST saw that on my IG before I came over to NT. I like the upper but wtf are they doing with the air max? You cant run or jog in those. The best you can do is walk or maybe do light training. I’m confused on the direction of their main airmax lines

I was just reading an article from a few years ago about how runners actually prefer less cushioning and the whole Air Max line some ******** anyway :lol:

Really one of the best marketing campaigns ever. The ****s just look cool but they sold it like it helped performance :lol:

Maybe it’s different for basketball tho for athletes like Bron who come down heavy. But he not even wearing his 19’s lately.

I’m not a runner and never have been but I think that’s true. When i used to “run” and “run” now or jog, i prefer something that’s low to the ground because you can feel the weight difference on your feet, shins, and knees. My go-to shoes used to be the Nike Free Run 5.0. Those were the most comfortable shoe I EVER put on my feet. I still have a couple pair that I wear sparingly. I haven’t tried Nike’s high end running shoes because again I’m not a runner nor am i an athlete anymore that needs a shoe like that

04F067DE-D04C-482D-AEA3-4D1D914E1C33.gif

I’m not a runner and never have been but I think that’s true. When i used to “run” and “run” now or jog, i prefer something that’s low to the ground because you can feel the weight difference on your feet, shins, and knees. My go-to shoes used to be the Nike Free Run 5.0. Those were the most comfortable shoe I EVER put on my feet. I still have a couple pair that I wear sparingly. I haven’t tried Nike’s high end running shoes because again I’m not a runner nor am i an athlete anymore that needs a shoe like that
it all comes to personal preference but the current performance running shoe trend is actually geared towards being more maxed cushioned as opposed to less since these foams are offering more energy return (that spring/bouncy feeling)

i honestly don’t see the air max stuff being made for performance running anymore when nikes been pretty much developing new foams like react and zoomx

scorpions are wild and not for me, but i can see them trying to push the model with their typical limited first few CWs that sell out and a couple collabs to create hype

it all comes to personal preference but the current performance running shoe trend is actually geared towards being more maxed cushioned as opposed to less since these foams are offering more energy return (that spring/bouncy feeling)

i honestly don’t see the air max stuff being made for performance running anymore when nikes been pretty much developing new foams like react and zoomx

scorpions are wild and not for me, but i can see them trying to push the model with their typical limited first few CWs that sell out and a couple collabs to create hype

Agreed. I have 3 pairs of air zoom alpha fly next% and it’s just incredible to walk or run in. I never thought I’d buy a near $300 shoe but the technology is real. Every step is comfy and the carbon fiber being stiff does give you a spring back in your step. Even the Air zoom tempo next% is incredible to me. The Vapormax 1.0-3.0 feels softer to run on but I always felt like my ankle would roll running in them. The 2020/2021 do feel more planted but harder on the knees.

I like weird shoes so I like’em.
I do love crazy things. Sometimes the crazier the better. So I'm definitely interested in these. At times crazy can be bad but most of the time it's intriguing to me.

Although, I was hoping these were VaporMax and not Air Max but I'm going to check them out especially since I haven't had a 270 or 720 yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom