Nike Air VaporMax

You originally asked if he threw them in the wash machine and said you shouldn’t wash shoes. We all said ways it’s safe after he acknowledged having it on sanitation mode.
Bro, did you even read my original post?? I said, and I quote:

You stills shouldn’t wash shoes, it’s never a good idea. They can usually get really messed up. However, if they are in a bag meant for washing shoes, and it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok.

Note the part where I say, “And it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok”.

I literally stated that it’s ok to wash shoes (depending on brand, model, material, etc) as long as it’s on COLD and it’s in a BAG.

Bro, did you even read my original post?? I said, and I quote:

Note the part where I say, “And it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok”.

I literally stated that it’s ok to wash shoes (depending on brand, model, material, etc) as long as it’s on COLD and it’s in a BAG.
Guess I misread the part where you said "you still shouldn't was shoes, it's never a good idea." Seems to be a contradicting take you had there:rolleyes. You also don't need a bag. Plenty of others have said so. It's not that deep though.

Yes, that’s what I said. But the guy who’s shoes got trashed used the sanitize mode on the washer, which has temperatures of 140F+.

You step in ankle deep mud or something? If you care for your shoes very well, you shouldn’t ever need to throw them in the washer. (Unless a freak accident happens)

The Concord’s were dull so I washed them. I purchased some preowned Lebron’s and I think the person used them specifically to smoke cigarettes in.

Walmart has these

1641935646098.jpeg

But I have these

1641935716557.jpeg

but slightly smaller.

Looks like a shoe cleaning company has a bag specifically to wash shoes that don’t need to be washed too. :rofl:

1641935916664.jpeg

The Concord’s were dull so I washed them. I purchased some preowned Lebron’s and I think the person used them specifically to smoke cigarettes in.

Walmart has these

1641935646098.jpeg

But I have these

1641935716557.jpeg

but slightly smaller.

Looks like a shoe cleaning company has a bag specifically to wash shoes that don’t need to be washed too. :rofl:

1641935916664.jpeg
I have that same exact kit, I just haven’t used the bag yet.

Did you even read the post? I literally said this:

“You still shouldn’t wash shoes, it’s never a good idea. They can usually get really messed up. However, if they are in a bag meant for washing shoes, and it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok.”

Actually read the post, smh

I have that same exact kit, I just haven’t used the bag yet.

Did you even read the post? I literally said this:

“You still shouldn’t wash shoes, it’s never a good idea. They can usually get really messed up. However, if they are in a bag meant for washing shoes, and it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok.”

Actually read the post, smh

Did you read what you wrote?

“You still shouldn’t wash shoes, it’s never a good idea. They can usually get really messed up.

Then you wrote:

However, if they are in a bag meant for washing shoes, and it’s on cold, then they usually fare ok.”

1641937344164.gif

Just saying.

I mean I’m not mad lol. I actually ruined 3 pairs of shoes my wife’s and kids. I rarely wash shoes but when I have done it, it’s in the cold and gentle cycle.

We went on a trail and really messed some shoes up. So I said “let me try sanitize”. I honestly should have known better. Well know we all know never do it hahaha.

Part of it is also to report here.

Also shows IDGAF about the 2021s cause I never would think of washing a 1.0 lol.

Not to get crazy but any word on the VM 2022? I'm sure if there was someone would've mentioned it already. Just thought I'd ask though.

Not to get crazy but any word on the VM 2022? I'm sure if there was someone would've mentioned it already. Just thought I'd ask though.

I don’t think the Vapormax line will continue past the 2021 model. Seems like the Scorpion will take its place.

I’m totally just speculating here. Just seems that the Scorpion looks like a natural evolution from the Vapormax.

I’m totally just speculating here. Just seems that the Scorpion looks like a natural evolution from the Vapormax.
Yeah, I was sorta thinking the same thing when I first saw the Scorpion. That it might be next in the evolution - although I don't think the Scorpion is VaporMax. If it's not, do you think they'd "discontinue" that line and/or sole this soon?

Back
Top Bottom