Nike Air VaporMax

I signed up for ebates under fam's link,
I know it's cash back but Is it instant?
Like do I get charged 190 plus tax and then
get the 9% back or would it be off at the time
of purchase?

Also does the ebates discount work on SNKRS too or just Nike.com?

how do i get the marc newson's? End raffle didn't go up to my size. I don't see any other links for em anywhere.

Thanks

Newsons large sizes all gone from U.K. Online.

Only place that might have them would be the actual Lab store in London, as their main installation is of the newson shoe.

of purchase?

ebates cuts you a check a few times a year. so you will get the money back at some point just not right away. Its nice tho becuase the money accumulates on stuff you were going to probably buy anyway so its like gettign money for nothing. Install the chrome plugin and it pops up on every applicable site so you never forget.
as long as you start a nike.com ebates trip before purchase it works for snkrs as well(doesnt have to be in the same window just start the trip). it takes a couple days for the credit to show up but you can do a order lookup if it doesnt come within the week.

Last edited:
of purchase?

ebates cuts you a check a few times a year. so you will get the money back at some point just not right away. Its nice tho becuase the money accumulates on stuff you were going to probably buy anyway so its like gettign money for nothing. Install the chrome plugin and it pops up on every applicable site so you never forget.
as long as you start a nike.com ebates trip before purchase it works for snkrs as well(doesnt have to be in the same window just start the trip). it takes a couple days for the credit to show up but you can do a order lookup if it doesnt come within the week.

Good looks

of purchase?

corrected: both, see post 1015 from StrictlyStyles

Last edited:

of purchase?

nike.com only
Not true. Make the nike.com trip, order your snkrs purchase. It will show up on ebates. you might have to do a wheres my order on it but it still counts.
Jordans dont show up, but sometimes they do.

Last edited:
"According to my Nike Coach, the average lifespan of the traction on the VaporMax is between half a marathon and one full marathon."

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-vapormax-review/

Soles wear down that quicky? :x

That author must have misunderstood his nike coach. 13-26 mile lifespan? lol. I usually cycle I pair of runners out after 500-750 miles and never has my sole disintegrated by then in any brand. Saucony, adics, Nike

Not true. Make the nike.com trip, order your snkrs purchase. It will show up on ebates. you might have to do a wheres my order on it but it still counts.
oh that's great, my bad. thought you needed to open the ticket using nike.com, add to cart on nike.com and then purchase on nike.com

so you're saying go to ebates site, open the nike.com ticket, then add to cart/make purchase on snkrs, and all good? and if purchase doesn't show up on ebates, email them and say "where's my order" and then give them order info.

in light of that, really no need to be scrambling trying to get all my colors at once on these. pick up the plats for 173 after the 9% on ebates, then pick up all the other colors i want over the next few months. 

Last edited:
When will the ID hit swoosh discount? Out the gate...a few days...never?
Prolly after this air max day nonsense. Im excitied to see some normal color Id options myself.

oh that's great, my bad. thought you needed to open the ticket using nike.com, add to cart on nike.com and then purchase on nike.com

so you're saying go to ebates site, open the nike.com ticket, then add to cart/make purchase on snkrs, and all good? and if purchase doesn't show up on ebates, email them and say "where's my order" and then give them order info.

in light of that, really no need to be scrambling trying to get all my colors at once on these. pick up the plats for 163 after the 9% on ebates, then pick up all the other colors i want over the next few months. 
Yea make the nike trip and purchase off SNKRS. It all shows up as NIKE orders so thats why it doesnt matter. Most of my recent nike purchases have been SNKRs and ive gotten all the credit for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom