Nike Air VaporMax

I do think these get better after one has worn them a little bit. I walked eight miles in mine today and they seemed to feel better and less awkward toward the end of the day.

How are yall gettin away with sizing up? I get these are snug but you guys must have hellllllla toe room and heel slippage going .5 up.

Considering dying my Marc Newsons black after wearing them out a bit, any tips for dying the flyknit?

How are yall gettin away with sizing up? I get these are snug but you guys must have hellllllla toe room and heel slippage going .5 up.
No issues here, and I wear them unlaced.  And the difference in length between my TTS 11 and the 11.5 is negligible.  

Damn, I really want that triple black CW. $400 is just too damn steep, banking on a restock soon...hopefully.

Last edited:
I wish people would stop the comparison, we get it boost is comfortable. Fanboyism done infiltrated the sneaker community, I saw it with the console wars, then the marvel vs DC madness now this. Everybody gotta pick a side, just buy what you like and keep it moving. If you choose to be brand loyal that's your business.

No issues here, and I wear them unlaced.  And the difference in length between my TTS 11 and the 11.5 is negligible.  

I typically wear a size 12 in every retro Jordan or Nike. The 12 in this shoe is too constricting. The 12.5 has no heel slippage but gives my feet more room. The 13 gives ample room where the shoe no longer constricts my midfoot. If unlaced I get a little slippage without socks. With socks and laced even loosely I get zero slippage.

Once standing straight up with the shoes on, my toe has a thumbs width distance between my toes and end of the toe box which is how a perfectly sized shoe should fit. With a properly sized shoe the air bags should hit your feet as intended. I notice a big difference in comfort of the shoe between the size 12 and the 13. The 13 is far more comfortable. I felt each air bag more in the 12 and I felt the edge where the flyknit is adhered to the edge of the air bag. With the 13 I don't feel that. Just a soft smooth comfortable ride.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are continuing to say it's not as comfortable as Boost or doesn't feel like Boost. It's not supposed to. Comfort is kinda subjective anyway.

Sidenote: Ultraboosts are the most comfortable shoes I own :lol:. But these Vapormaxes are awesome. Wore them every day since Thursday. Actually went with my true size (10) and they fit perfectly. I prefer 10.5 in Racers and UBs.

Last edited:
Did a short 2.5 mile run in these yesterday and the bottom of my feet honestly hurt afterwards. I'll keep running in them and see how they get better once they're broken in.
Current running rotation are flyknit free rn, lunarepics, flyknit lunar 1s, and adidas energy boost 3.

Did a short 2.5 mile run in these yesterday and the bottom of my feet honestly hurt afterwards. I'll keep running in them and see how they get better once they're broken in.
Current running rotation are flyknit free rn, lunarepics, flyknit lunar 1s, and adidas energy boost 3.

What's your fav out of those?

Lunarepic for me

I wish people would stop the comparison, we get it boost is comfortable. Fanboyism done infiltrated the sneaker community, I saw it with the console wars, then the marvel vs DC madness now this. Everybody gotta pick a side, just buy what you like and keep it moving. If you choose to be brand loyal that's your business.

Comparison is inevitable. No matter what the topic. It's easy to say wear what you like, but what if comfort is what we like? People want to know who's most comfortable. It is what it is.

Agree 100%.  Just tune em out, or let them amuse you.  They'll move on to other stuff soon enough that gets their '5mins' of attention. 

Last edited:
I think that's a good deal. Cements settled for what, around 240? You're right there at the 400 dollar current for triple backs. Just be sure we can't make them on iD one day

I think that's a good deal. Cements settled for what, around 240? You're right there at the 400 dollar current for triple backs. Just be sure we can't make them on iD one day
That's what's killing me haha, it's the unknown. 

Back
Top Bottom