Nike Air VaporMax

So Thursday 4/27 is GR Asphalts, NikeLab Oreo, NikeLab Women's Ice Blue and Thursday 5/4 is GR Pale Gray?

Last edited:

Just spent 30 min on the phone with Nike, and my iD order (MC vapormax with yellow sole, ordered on 3/24) is delayed apparently due to some kind of material shortage (did not get any email about this btw). They didn't know why, or when my order would arrive (estimated date in original email was may 1st, but highly doubt that's when it'll arrive)....GRRRR, considering cancelling that one..
Did they say whether the shortage was the volt soles or the MC material....or did they not say?

Actually, don't.. Let it rock.

I got free USA AM1 IDs last year because they had a material shortage. They ended up having to release my funds because they couldnt hold it for longer than 3 months or whatever. They ended up getting more materials and sending me my pair while still giving me a refund.

I know Nike is calling these Oreos nikelab but they don't have the heel marking of the last nikelab drop. Wonder if this is just s move to drum up hype. Not sure if anyone has noticed but the TB has a small Nike logo above the vapormax. All the id/gr do not.

I know Nike is calling these Oreos nikelab but they don't have the heel marking of the last nikelab drop. Wonder if this is just s move to drum up hype. Not sure if anyone has noticed but the TB has a small Nike logo above the vapormax. All the id/gr do not.

Good point. Yeah I noticed the Nike branding on the back.

Nice little detail!!

The colorway has been used on other silhouettes that are NikeLab releases in the past month or so

On the TB, ​it also says Vapormax on the tips of the shoelaces...didn't see it on my Plats...

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK

Did they say whether the shortage was the volt soles or the MC material....or did they not say?
They didn't tell me what material exactly, but I'm assuming it's the MC knit since the volt airbag was available at last week's iD session. I actually tweeted at them yesterday and they asked me to DM them within minutes. This is what they told me (and got a coupon out of it):

I decided to keep my order... at this point, what's another 10 days or so..

My Vapor Max ID from airmax day has finally shipped from China.

I'm not use to IDs taking this long. Normally if I do a regular AM1 or AF1 it takes 12-16 days tops. But i guess the materials and design for these is still new, so it's taking more then a month to make and ship.

Looking forward to putting these on. I hope it was worth the wait...

My Vapor Max ID from airmax day has finally shipped from China.

I'm not use to IDs taking this long. Normally if I do a regular AM1 or AF1 it takes 12-16 days tops. But i guess the materials and design for these is still new, so it's taking more then a month to make and ship.

Looking forward to putting these on. I hope it was worth the wait...
13 yr old finally finished up the last stitching and got it shipped out for ya. 

Dont rush child labor cuz. 

Back
Top Bottom