Nike Air VaporMax

Ordered the violet dusk pair for my wife on friday ( I think it was friday) and they came this morning. Super fast shipping from Gazelle sports and my wife loves the color juat says they fit super narrow which is bad news for me....I will see when mine get here on Thursday

Last edited:
blk gold is sick!

still mad I missed out

IDs selling out is the dumbest thing ever :smh:

Last edited:
Lol the hype on this shoe is so stupid. Air maxes never sell out like this

Nike is obviously releasing every color in limited quantity and restocks are probably just a fraction that was cut from normal launch release allocation #s

Last edited:
My asphalts from footlocker get here tomorrow. Then my TB ids get here thurs. Excited to finally try these out.

Nike is obviously releasing every color in limited quantity and restocks are probably just a fraction that was cut from normal launch release allocation #s

This are very different from air maxes though. For me an amazing shoe, looks great, comfort is great, it sure is different. What is it you don't like about it?

Last edited:
He's talking about the hype not the shoe.

Nike sure is playing games with these initial colorways by limiting stock over and over. Seems to be their MO with new models now, instead of sending out enough stock where people can easily walk in a store and buy them. I'm guessing the upcoming pack of five will be the first to be relatively available.

MOST TRUE THING I HAVE READ IN THIS THREAD..........QFT

Nike had been doing this for years.  Then people asked for higher #s, and Nike seemed to give the people what they wanted...wider releases.

Then Adi seemed to take a page out of Nike's old playbook, and made all those 'boost' sneakers limited releases.  Nobody was even paying any mind to 'boost' before.

Now it seems like Nike just took their old playbook back from Adi.

The 'hype' game.

Last edited:
He's talking about the hype not the shoe.

Nike sure is playing games with these initial colorways by limiting stock over and over. Seems to be their MO with new models now, instead of sending out enough stock where people can easily walk in a store and buy them. I'm guessing the upcoming pack of five will be the first to be relatively available.

Yeah but the hype relates to people's reaction to the shoe doesn't it? The rest is just marketing to build that up even more. They couldn't have had this hype with the other air max models because they are quite indifferent. Air max day was quite an indincation of their approach and I think it will just continue to be like that.

Yeah but the hype relates to people's reaction to the shoe doesn't it? The rest is just marketing to build that up even more. They couldn't have had this hype with the other air max models because they are quite indifferent. Air max day was quite an indincation of their approach and I think it will just continue to be like that.

ITS "AIR MAX DAY" YET SO MANY L'S WERE TAKEN ON ALL THOSE RELEASES :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Over the past few weeks I've been wearing Ultra Boosts to work (albiet old, and probably bottomed-out) and then switching over to Vapormaxes if I go out at night. Nice contrast between the two. The UBs are a plush bounce while the VMs are a firm bounce. Both very comfortable in their own right.

Back
Top Bottom