Nike Air VaporMax

just checked my navys, I have the same discoloration on both. oh well, I didnt notice it before and its not like others will be looking at them that closely.

Don't forget ebates, user here earlier tipped me off to them and saved an extra $30
20% off with the coupon + 12% ebates brought it down to ~$175 shipped

Dang it's probably too late to add the Ebates.. oh well, ebates next order then..

I cant believe you cant even choose the color of the laces 
laugh.gif

Ordered a pair with volt soles. Rope supply doesnt seem to have any solid volt ones. Any suggestions?

Has anyone got a pair of navy's without the spot on the toe box? Post pictures if so. Seems like all the ones I have seen have the spot.

Last edited:
I'm sure sizing was posted but browsed some pages and can't find anything.

I have a wide size 10..I wear 10.5 on flyknit racers

Wide feet here. Racer/ ultra boost in 11.5 , stuck with an 11.5 and it fits well (TTS = 11)

Last edited:
Can a moderator post sizing up in the title? I think we're all in agreement that they run tts.
Definitely not. First thing people say to me when they first see me wear them is "Wow, they look narrow".

And they are narrow. Not as narrow as FKR but need to 1/2 size up unless you have ... narrow feet.

Flyknit does break in tho. I usually have a tough time with narrow shoes but since theres no midsole to confine your feet into it gets better after breaking them in after each wear.

FKR are just barely narrow enough for me to have to size up

I think the issue is most people know it's either TTS or .5 up they just don't know which category they fall under

And I did a full size up - 12 to a 13.

The 12.5 is such a hard size to come by but I probably could've worn it. Therefore I went ahead and just did the 13. There is a decent amount of room but it's comfortable for me.

Last edited:
Just got the be trues for 260 on ebay! Pretty excited. Was debating paying 310 last week. Glad i didnt pull the trigger then

Back
Top Bottom