Nike Air VaporMax

Hey guys, late to the party and searched through a few pages.

I tried the shoes and my foot seems like it tilts inward and feels the outer portion of the shoe is higher than the inner. Does that go away in time, quality control or is that the way the shoe is suppose to be?

I have the same issue and it's due to the obnoxiously large air bubble.

Hey guys, late to the party and searched through a few pages.

I tried the shoes and my foot seems like it tilts inward and feels the outer portion of the shoe is higher than the inner. Does that go away in time, quality control or is that the way the shoe is suppose to be?
I have the same issue and it's due to the obnoxiously large air bubble.
must be yalls feet, or step, no issues with that over here...

By the looks of it, you guys could just share one pair..........j/k :rofl:

Lol damn near, I'm a 8.5 in mens & she's a 7.5 in womens. She was tripping this morning, & had laced up my pair to go to work and realized they weren't her pair... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reactions: ARK
TBs in hand do nothing for me. I really wish I wouldn't have seen the TB labs first. :lol:

Oh well...back they go. Probably pick up a pair of Asphalts w/ some WC rewards and then wait for those white/blue air bubble joints.

Some pictures of the NL as well. Hope they help anybody on the fence to decide when they drop tomorrow

Going to swap to these laces, as they have a bit of the yellow accent to it...

I know somebody posted earlier this week about the gap between the rear and front chambers, as you can see, in one of the shoes, it's more narrow compared to the other, but not sure how that matters or whether that would be considered a defect, as nobody can see this once on feet.

:smokin
Some pictures of the NL as well. Hope they help anybody on the fence to decide when they drop tomorrow

View media item 2478530

View media item 2478528

Going to swap to these laces, as they have a bit of the yellow accent to it...

View media item 2478527

I know somebody posted earlier this week about the gap between the rear and front chambers, as you can see, in one of the shoes, it's more narrow compared to the other, but not sure how that matters or whether that would be considered a defect, as nobody can see this once on feet.

View media item 2478529
These are heat! Dope pickup. I'm definitely going for these in the morning. Thanks for the pics!

this might be super random/sacrilegious, has anyone every thought about just dying their non black vapormax black ?

Looking at this separation in more detail, and looking at other pics in this thread, it just looks like when they cut these sections, sometimes they cut it right at the line, sometimes a little extra black padding material is present, making the gap look more narrow. I'm guessing this is not really an issue, as they are separate pockets glued to the midsole. Just curious what the general thought is based on those who have pairs themselves

Back
Top Bottom