Nike Air VaporMax

Looking at this separation in more detail, and looking at other pics in this thread, it just looks like when they cut these sections, sometimes they cut it right at the line, sometimes a little extra black padding material is present, making the gap look more narrow. I'm guessing this is not really an issue, as they are separate pockets glued to the midsole. Just curious what the general thought is based on those who have pairs themselves

View media item 2478658

With mine the gap is the same. But idk I'd if they're different if the shoe feels different. Hope someone can inform us

Walked in fnl today and saw the last pair(size 12)
View media item 2478726I know I said $190 is too much for a TB, but they are dope in person. I'm gonna try and cop on sale on top of my military discount if possible. This was my first time seeing these cws in person. If the asphalts air bubbles were the same dark grey, it would be the best pair released so far. The clear 1 looks off to me. My plats are still on top for now.

Last edited:
Some on-feet pics, as promised. Swapped the laces from the regular khakis to the ones matching the yellow accent.

Did not even feel like I was wearing new shoes, went out for a bite tonight and super comfy. No complaints. If anybody has comments about that sole gap, let me know, but feel fine otherwise...

Reactions: ARK
@JewelKnows They're nice as hell man. Only complaint is the bubble not being blacked out. It's smoky like the TBs. The smoked out sole does look better on these than the navys.

With mine the gap is the same. But idk I'd if they're different if the shoe feels different. Hope someone can inform us
I have the Navy's and TB's and the gap on both of mine are identical... But I doubt Nike could get every shoe exactly the same since they're mass produced... I do notice that the TB's feel a bit stiffer than the Navy's, so idk how to explain that one...

These labs just aren't for me. Maybe in person I'll change my mind. Prefer the olives. Reflective swoosh be damned.

Picked these up tonight (bad pic).  Have all releases sans the day-night pack (men), and these are my second fav after the Oreos.  Going to go great with khaki shorts this summer.  

Last edited:
Some on-feet pics, as promised. Swapped the laces from the regular khakis to the ones matching the yellow accent.

Did not even feel like I was wearing new shoes, went out for a bite tonight and super comfy. No complaints. If anybody has comments about that sole gap, let me know, but feel fine otherwise...

View media item 2478759

View media item 2478758
View media item 2478757

View media item 2478760
No more pics until I get mine lol... They look good on feet...

Back
Top Bottom