Nike Air VaporMax

Damn, are they really that good? Been contemplating scooping a pair

Not gonna lie I was a hater at first but they are fly [emoji]128563[/emoji] They get softer by the day it feels like. And they are like walking on clouds. I really think it has to do with weight too though. I'm 205. They give me a spring.

Been ready for these since the original NL promo pics dropped. Glad they finally released.
here they seem to have been filtered though or it is a prerelease model. In this pic they seem to me to be pretty grayish although in reality I think they are khaki-olive like. I am saying that as I cannot really tell what is the final colourway from pics and what I see in this pic I like much more than what actually released

Last edited:
I sent back the TB yesterday to FL. So for those that want to cop, that's one more in stock. It was a hard decision between other pickups, but the Vapormax reluctantly had to go.

That being said, I think the sneaker is quite handsome. Eventually, I'll own a pair (not just the current releases, the future of knit combos is promising).

For everyone who has a pair, keep rocking and wear them in good health!

I sent back the TB yesterday to FL. So for those that want to cop, that's one more in stock. It was a hard decision between other pickups, but the Vapormax reluctantly had to go.

That being said, I think the sneaker is quite handsome. Eventually, I'll own a pair (not just the current releases, the future of knit combos is promising).

For everyone who has a pair, keep rocking and wear them in good health!

Repped

here they seem to have been filtered though or it is a prerelease model. In this pic they seem to me to be pretty grayish although in reality I think they are khaki-olive like. I am saying that as I cannot really tell what is the final colourway from pics and what I see in this pic I like much more than what actually released

Maybe just lighting
View media item 2480194

I've posted on-feet pics before, daylight, and they are darker than this pic, which probably had studio lighting on it

I've posted on-feet pics before, daylight, and they are darker than this pic, which probably had studio lighting on it

Yeah, so the actual product seems to be much more khaki than grey which is disappointing for me. I much rather prefer the Nike one's than what seems to be reality. Will have them in hand in a few days so I'll see for myself I guess

Yeah, so the actual product seems to be much more khaki than grey which is disappointing for me. I much rather prefer the Nike one's than what seems to be reality. Will have them in hand in a few days so I'll see for myself I guess
I like them a lot, even better in hand compared to the pictures. Works well with shorts in summer, and can not see why these would not work well with jeans either.

S/O to Nike putting them back on NDC. Copped for $114 on Swoosh. Patience is a virtue.
nthat.gif

Not gonna lie I was a hater at first but they are fly [emoji]128563[/emoji] They get softer by the day it feels like. And they are like walking on clouds. I really think it has to do with weight too though. I'm 205. They give me a spring.
Good to hear. I've been wanting to try on a pair in person to see but none of the stores around here have gotten any of them. Maybe I'll order a pair on NDCa to see what all the hype is about :smokin

Back
Top Bottom