Nike Air VaporMax

I think this really depends on the person wearing them, mine look pretty similar to that and I have no issue

I'm debating on whether I should send them out under the claim I filed or keep them and attempt to glue the traction pad back on. I'm sure it would be different if they were in stock on NDC. I'm definitely loving this shoe though.

Attachments

• 20170808_214253.jpg
    20170808_214253.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20170808_214501.jpg
    20170808_214501.jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20170808_214314.jpg
    20170808_214314.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
I'm debating on whether I should file a claim or keep them and attempt to glue the traction pad back on. I'm sure it would be different if they were in stock on NDC. I'm definitely loving this shoe.
That sucks. Always happens to something that isn't easily replaceable.

I'm debating on whether I should send them out under the claim I filed or keep them and attempt to glue the traction pad back on. I'm sure it would be different if they were in stock on NDC. I'm definitely loving this shoe though.
File the claim man and start over on the next freshest color lol

Pure plats were getting so much hyp here and I never saw what was the big deal. I went to finish line 2 days ago, the 7th, to order some flyknit racers and they had the plats already out, the sales associate told me the manager decided to drop em out before the official restock/drop date, tbh I wasn't too impressed even in store. I slept on em, so literally the next day I kopped brought them home and realized the hype was real and just admiring how clean of a sneaker it really is, they really did grew on me especially when I brought them to the comfort of my own home and really inspected them. WhT you heard the hype is real.

P.S. never kopped the flyknit racers because vapormax is life

Last edited by a moderator:
zsgooner10 zsgooner10 where are you located?

I was going to go to the mall yesterday but didn't have time. I'd call and ask but employees always just say "no" no matter what i ask

zsgooner10 zsgooner10 where are you located?

I was going to go to the mall yesterday but didn't have time. I'd call and ask but employees always just say "no" no matter what i ask

I'm in Scranton Pennsylvania bro hope you have luck finding them, and I'm sure they will be widely available when they are released tomorrow via online

If I strike out on the Jordan restock tonight, I'm pulling the trigger on the team reds. Plats are overrated, yeah I said it come at me lol.
I actually had the team reds and they were nice I have to admit and would have kept them but I actually exchanged them for the pure plats.. needed a clean whitish sneaker in the lineup which I was lacking and what better to get them in my beloved vapormax.

To each his own tho.

what i learned in the last few pages:

1. the vapormax tongue is too big.

if you lace the VM to the top, there is very little tongue that sticks out above the collar

2. some expect both shoes to be exactly the same.

your feet arent even the same. every pair of shoes in our closet isnt exactly the same.

every pair of VM i own has a slight difference in the space between the front and back air units. if anything, it points to the small difference in the size of the flyknit upper rather than a shotty job at fusing that piece with the upper. the air pods seem to be the same dimensions across every pair that i have measured of my own. all of the air pods are well placed on the upper with no gaps whatsoever. (even on the pairs with the biggest separation difference)

I dont own any of the vapormaxes, how does the size run? I'm a 11 in Ultraboost, 10.5 in most non flyknit nikes. Thanks in advance

I dont own any of the vapormaxes, how does the size run? I'm a 11 in Ultraboost, 10.5 in most non flyknit nikes. Thanks in advance

TTS for me

but if you have wide feet you might want to go up like you do in ultra boost.

I really want those Off-whites, but I really don't want to pay the asking price.

So it's a win-win/lose-lose for me.

Back
Top Bottom