Nike Air VaporMax

Kenny
IMG_0556.jpg

Thanks man. Went ahead and bought the women's triple black off Hibbett Sports (on sale for 152). If they don't fit, they offer free shipping so I'm not worried.

I wish jack rabbit had that free return option but I am pretty sure they will fit like the mens pair. I really cant lose after only paying $140 shipped plus ebates cash back.

I used paypal charged me anyways. Last time I used paypal they charged me tax after I ordered too.
weird ive ordered 4 times recently. everytime when i saw they were charging tax i selected paypal they sent me to the paypal screen where they showed the total and no tax charged everytime

im in norcal by the way

weird ive ordered 4 times recently. everytime when i saw they were charging tax i selected paypal they sent me to the paypal screen where they showed the total and no tax charged everytime

im in norcal by the way
that happened to me before too. But when I checked my paypal like days later I saw they added tax.

I wish jack rabbit had that free return option but I am pretty sure they will fit like the mens pair. I really cant lose after only paying $140 shipped plus ebates cash back.

Check the affiliate stores listed on their website. I live in Boulder Colorado, and I can return items by just taking them into Boulder running company. I've done that before where you can also just spend the money to get free shipping, and return one of the items.

Check the affiliate stores listed on their website. I live in Boulder Colorado, and I can return items by just taking them into Boulder running company. I've done that before where you can also just spend the money to get free shipping, and return one of the items.

unfortunately im in the west coast. Im pretty sure it'll work out for me, if it does, i might pull the trigger on the womens triple black on hibbets. So excited to try this silhouette.

What's that?
After unveiling a “Triple Black” iteration of its popular VaporMax model, Nike recently released an official look at its followup VaporMax CSsilhouette. Also done in “Triple Black,” the traditional running shoe model ditches the VaporMax’s original Flyknit construction for a mesh and synthetic paneled construction. While a blacked out full-length Air unit and proud Swooshes found on the tongue, heel and sides round up the design of the upcoming shoe. Retailing at $170 USD, the “Triple Black” Nike VaporMax CS is set to release sometime later this year online and at select Nike retailers.

Back
Top Bottom