Nike Air VaporMax

hated the shoe when they first came out but they started growin on me when i saw them on someone where them and decided to try them on i had been wearing the powder blue 10s all day so needless to say my feet hurt like hell lol so once these hit my feet i was sold instant cop lol

Last edited:
Not so triple black pair today.

IMG_5216.JPG

Anybody know somewhere to get shelving similar to the one in that VM collection pic or have something similar? Been looking for some way to display the collection and want something more than just a shoe rack. Feel free to hit the PM.

Anybody know somewhere to get shelving similar to the one in that VM collection pic or have something similar? Been looking for some way to display the collection and want something more than just a shoe rack. Feel free to hit the PM.
Most of the people i know purchased the cubbies from ikea

JD's are too under rated IMO, and now they coming as a general release state side I don't think people will really jump on these for some reason.

Really like them tho the subtle blue air bag does it for me.

The purples came in. They have that shiny toe problem and in this case it even goes up on the laces. Both shoes are like this. They are going back. Ridiculous.

That said the color way is ok to me. Im not wowed to be honest. It does have a Grape 5 kind of feel in a way. Im not sure I will try to find a replacement pair. Notice the tongue tag is different than other pairs.

5217352A-AA82-4944-AA8A-CD729653ECEF.jpeg
4D94BA2C-5105-439A-BF4A-5061E2696531.jpeg
10FE2200-EA3E-49F1-BE9A-E9C6B2C9DCA9.jpeg
4798A736-2088-4542-BDC0-D35157D07365.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom