Nike Air VaporMax

man, I didnt even realize the laceless pairs were this week. Ive been waiting on them but I think I have to pass for now. Too many purchases in the past couple weeks, and too much coming.

Not to mention I still have to buy christmas gifts.

Last edited:
man, I didnt even realize the laceless pairs where this week. Ive been waiting on them but I think I have to pass for now. Too many purchases in the past couple weeks, and too much coming.

Not to mention I still have to buy christmas gifts.
I made room for those, those laceless plats are a priority shoe.

Do the laceless models require full size up due to not being able to loosen the laces?

I've gone half size up on laced pairs

IMG_4997.PNG
Been checking over and over size 13 restocked :smile:

Super happy I love this colorway

I like the black off white pair, wishful thinking I know, but I hope these next pairs are a little more attainable.

WMNs MC Moc available via SNKRS in a 11.5 & 12 (converts to mens 10 & 10.5).

Just bought a 12. Curious to see how these look.

When did they take the IDs down? Any news on or if they’ll go back up?

which IDs are you talking about? There have been around 4 or 5 IDs that have shown up and been taken down over the past year. .... the laceless IDs are coming up this week.

IMG_5151.JPG
Had to do some winter shopping for a trip to Germany and went to the mall... saw the Bred's and I honestly don't like them. I might just sell mine now.

Also saw the heritage and didn't like much either.

Then I saw the Mocs/straps and they just look cheap. Especially the inside of the shoe. The pic makes it look better in person it just seems cheaper. Yet it's $10 more. The nice guy at the store said if you have wife or big feet they likely will be uncomfortable. People have complained the strap is too tight.

In other news with 3 more pairs Otw my wife is going to kill me.

Back
Top Bottom