Nike Air VaporMax

These are sitting at foot action at Del Amo mall in California

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_151225.jpg
    IMG_20180614_151225.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 75
I need some running shoes and these look nice but I don't want to spend a lot on shoes that I'm just gonna beat up. What's the cheapest model that uses this technology, regardless of the color blocking, and the best place to buy? Looks like a lot of fakes floating around on Ebay...

I need some running shoes and these look nice but I don't want to spend a lot on shoes that I'm just gonna beat up. What's the cheapest model that uses this technology, regardless of the color blocking, and the best place to buy? Looks like a lot of fakes floating around on Ebay...
Uhh.. these aren’t the best choice for running shoes. Look into the zoom structure, pegasys, or odyssey react for dedicated running shoes.

What a second year disaster.. tons sitting on shelves, I.D's are a miss, colorways are a mess, 2.0 overshadowed by other Vapormax versions and still nothing on sale. Lol

I've lost nearly all enthusiasm for the damn shoe. Shame cause they are really comfy and they might be my favorite Nike of all time (1.0).

What a second year disaster.. tons sitting on shelves, I.D's are a miss, colorways are a mess, 2.0 overshadowed by other Vapormax versions and still nothing on sale. Lol

I've lost nearly all enthusiasm for the damn shoe. Shame cause they are really comfy and they might be my favorite Nike of all time (1.0).

2.0s not even a month old, part of a sale at a local Nike store while the grey multis are still full price. Such a joke

I love the VM+...Even more than the 1.0’s honestly...Only gripe with the model is that there isn’t something to keep the tongue from sliding to the outside of your foot...If they put a tongue eyelet on there or a couple of elastic straps to keep the thing in place they’d be the only shoe I wore...

2.0s not even a month old, part of a sale at a local Nike store while the grey multis are still full price. Such a joke

I've lost my enthusiasm regarding the 2.0 as well. The only 2.0 I bought is the white black reverse orca. I haven't worn it yet either so I may return it. The 1.0 just has such a better looking dynamic to them. I'm surprised the 2.0 is already on sale. The 1.0 still hasn't received much in the way of sales. I'm intrigued by the volt 2.0 but in the end I wish we would've gotten an all volt 1.0. I wonder if that will detract from my feeling of the 2.0 when I get them in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom