Nike Air VaporMax

Can you post the shoe here so I can see which one you're referring to? Then I can give you an accurate description of the color. There were a couple with Midnight Fog in the upper.
maxresdefault.jpg

i've been looking at images of the shoe and cant tell if its mostly black or dark greyish. just want a second opinion.

that color way is actually one of my more favorite vapormax schemes.
i originally was looking for triple black vapormax 1.0. and stumbled on these. I thought it was just another black vapormax with the name "midnight fog" but as i looked closer its a multi color 3M swoosh, but yea, someone is selling for $150 NDS. im going to ask if he would do $120 since its not his size and really wants it off his hands...

Yea thought you mightve been talking about this one thats also called Midnight Fog. I have it and its my fav color in 1.0.

large.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

i've been looking at images of the shoe and cant tell if its mostly black or dark greyish. just want a second opinion.

I concur yes it’s a dark dark grey. I would almost consider it as a reverse flip color way of a triple black. Grey and black scheme on a triple black pattern.

There are pics somewhere of all the grey pairs I did. You should be able to search for my post. It’s probably back in January.

Here you go. This is a pic I took many pages back. The Fog pair you're asking about is just below the red pair. The other Fog pair is below the purple one. Man I do still like that Purple/Navy one.

E1D39AB6-078D-4AC6-BF7B-4F1068D81B47.jpeg

Nice! That's a lot of psi!

Reactions: ARK
Here you go. This is a pic I took many pages back. The Fog pair you're asking about is just below the red pair. The other Fog pair is below the purple one. Man I do still like that Purple/Navy one.

E1D39AB6-078D-4AC6-BF7B-4F1068D81B47.jpeg
:pimp: dope collection! ah, now can actually see the color compared to the black pair above it. wow, from pictures i saw on google the midnight looks like another black shoe, but here you def tell the difference. thanks again! the seller is selling for $130 DS!

By the way, he sent me some photos of the sole and i was wondering why i couldnt see the "vapormax or swoosh" on the heel/sole area. is that suppose to be like that? just want to make sure its not fake.....

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

Here are some pics from the seller. what do you think?

Try your photos again. Just drag and drop on a computer or hit upload file if on phone. Otherwise you could send a URL. I’m sure some of us in here will help you.

The issue i have with the fogs is that in some pictures the grey upper looks darker/more black tone (which i prefer) which sold me on wanting them but, as i keep looking more and more in some pictures with more lighting on it makes the grey upper not as dark as i thought. overall, still want the shoe just thought it was darker. =/

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpeg
    thumbnail (3).jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail (4).jpeg
    thumbnail (4).jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
  • thumbnail (5).jpeg
    thumbnail (5).jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail (6).jpeg
    thumbnail (6).jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail (2).jpeg
    thumbnail (2).jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 13
  • thumbnail (1).jpeg
    thumbnail (1).jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The issue i have with the fogs is that in some pictures the grey upper looks darker/more black tone (which i prefer) which sold me on wanting them but, as i keep looking more and more in some pictures with more lighting on it makes the grey upper not as dark as i thought. overall, still want the shoe just thought it was darker. =/

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I thought they would be lighter but they were darker than I expected. It is a dark dark grey. Keep in mind you’re viewing it on either your phone or computer screen. It’s inherently not an accurate display of color vs. the item in real life. I was surprised at how dark it was honestly.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I thought they would be lighter but they were darker than I expected. It is a dark dark grey. Keep in mind you’re viewing it on either your phone or computer screen. It’s inherently not an accurate display of color vs. the item in real life. I was surprised at how dark it was honestly.
good to know! looking forward to seeing them in hand now. i was honestly 50/50 on these but, after your input i feel better now. thanks again!

Reactions: ARK
For those who have the VM Utilities, are they TTS as the VM 1s or should size up or down?
Just got mine last week, and they are my favorite VMs. Get your VM1 size, unless you have wide feet, then maybe, just maybe got up .5

I tie my VM1 very loose so they feel looser than Utilities where you don't have that option, but if i tie then normally like as im going for a run, then they really feel the same.

oh i forgot to ask, based off the pictures that i posted. these are legit right? lol looks good to me. just need a second opinion.

Back
Top Bottom