Nike Air VaporMax

Comparison pic I took today out in San Jose JD Sports.

ED1EE18F-ED4D-4603-8336-FA354BB10A42.jpeg

Agreed I have the black/orange and they're a beast! I wear them almost daily still since they were released. Looking for another everyday default pair. Thinking of the 2021 VM but I know it doesn't have the same "utility" as these. Wanted a pair of the 2019 Utilities because of how great the '18's are but never got them.
Agreed love my utilities. Perfect rain shoe. A shame

I'm glad to know that I don't have to relegate wearing these with just Steelers & Pirates authentic jerseys now because I got this Wu-Tang Clan t-shirt recently. These match really good with this t-shirt. It's a good thing I had already them despite never anticipating I would end up getting a Wu-Tang Clan t-shirt.
IMG_5530.JPG

I'm glad to know that I don't have to relegate wearing these with just Steelers & Pirates authentic jerseys now because I got this Wu-Tang Clan t-shirt recently. These match really good with this t-shirt. It's a good thing I had already them despite never anticipating I would end up getting a Wu-Tang Clan t-shirt.
IMG_5530.JPG

Those will go perfect with these

1635452931364.jpeg

I need to go try some of these 2021s on. I have the Oreo fk 3 and they are just plain uncomfortable. Seems like the airbag is just not soft and comfy anymore

I have completely diversified my buying and gotten back into old school Js and dunks. For true comfort I’ve now bought a few pairs of next%. They are unreal but ugly. Even my wife was like “damn that’s ugly” lol.

On the other end I find dunks to be the worst shoe to wear. They are narrow and harsh and just uncomfortable. Anything past an hour and I’m crying lol. Which brings me back to Vapormax….

When I do put them on and wear them even compared to next% they never feel old or tired or soft. It’s a truly impressive shoe as a daily. For me they are perfectly comfortable. I still prefer the air units on V1-V2, I feel the need ones are harsher and feel like a cleet sometimes.

i look at any V1 and damn Nike made something special. I wish I could have bought every single one. I especially am sad I didn’t get any members only tonals.

I actually really like the 2021s. I will admit I like the air units on the V1 and V2 better. The shoe is comfortable and I'm still in love with the full length visible air - heel to toe! That never gets old for me. I do have some dunks, AF1s and new Jordans. Since the AJ36 is slow with the colorways right now I'm looking to maybe add another VM2021 and some AJ1 lows.

ALNotSure ALNotSure I agree on the dunks. It's obviously and definitely a completely different experience wearing those as compared to the VM and even the AF1s.

I actually really like the 2021s. I will admit I like the air units on the V1 and V2 better. The shoe is comfortable and I'm still in love with the full length visible air - heel to toe! That never gets old for me. I do have some dunks, AF1s and new Jordans. Since the AJ36 is slow with the colorways right now I'm looking to maybe add another VM2021 and some AJ1 lows.

ALNotSure ALNotSure I agree on the dunks. It's obviously and definitely a completely different experience wearing those as compared to the VM and even the AF1s.

I wore my lot 10s and the Magnus WAlker collabs to some car events and my feet hated me. Never again. Them some 2 hour tops shoes lol… to me Vapormax’s never get tired.. even after an 18 hour day

Back
Top Bottom