Nike Air VaporMax

I just looked at those Zoom X Invincible and I do think those would be better suited for his walks.

Let's see how it goes though and ur right I may get those for him down the line.

My Mom's over 60 and she loves them

1686825667685.gif

IMG_3895.jpeg

First and only vm till this day

Top 3 c/w of all vm imo

One of 3 shoes i paid resell for on stockx

Had to have em, very clean c/w and looking at your pics of fresh pairs makes me want to double up

But imo the vm comfort is underwhelming, did it get better as newer models came out?

Also are these considered 1.0? That flyknit pattern they used on this is the best model also, still want the triple blacks in this style
What size?

I think Vapormax's look good and I have lots of them, but they're not the shoe I would buy to walk in.

I'm not saying that they're not comfortable as they're designed for comfort. It's just not the shoe I'd buy to walk in.

Do you have any Vapormax's?

I have these

1686791472813.jpeg

But in this color

1686791493231.jpeg

I got my Mom a pair and she loves the feeling of them and I do too. And she's just walking in hers also. I got her a pair of Vapormax's that she wears but never mentioned the comfort in them.

Get your Dad the Vapormax's and next time you can get the Zoom X Invincible 2's or 3's.

Just a suggestion because they're really comfortable.
I have the black/white pair of the invincible run 2's and they are so comfortable! Like, they are extremely responsive! VERY good for walking. I may get another pair come to think of it lol..

I have the black/white pair of the invincible run 2's and they are so comfortable! Like, they are extremely responsive! VERY good for walking. I may get another pair come to think of it lol..

I agree and that's great to hear, I'm also looking for more pairs!

Can anyone weigh in... do the 23s fit more like the OG (VM 1-3) or the 2020 onwards?
OG I had to go up a size.

Back
Top Bottom