Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Is there anywhere you can send Yeezy's to for a legit check??? I would be willing to pay shipping for both ways and like $20 for the actual legit check. Has anyone ever done this?
I'm not aware of such service at the moment, maybe there is one or some "professional" LCers doing this but I never heard of this before.

Even famous stores such as RIF or Flight Club (RIF for sure I heard stories about them) had fake pairs of Yeezys for sale at some point.

I guess your best option is to get them LCed in the NT thread, get the more feedback you can get and look for people who know Yeezy by hearth. I know @MuLLiNs7388 is very good to LC both versions of Yeezys. I can help with RO's if you need, take it to PM :wink:

Just wondering if there were any distinguishable differences between real and fake aglets? I bought a pair off someone, and they look identical to the ones that came with my plats.

I'm not aware of such service at the moment, maybe there is one or some "professional" LCers doing this but I never heard of this before.

Even famous stores such as RIF or Flight Club (RIF for sure I heard stories about them) had fake pairs of Yeezys for sale at some point.

I guess your best option is to get them LCed in the NT thread, get the more feedback you can get and look for people who know Yeezy by hearth. I know @MuLLiNs7388 is very good to LC both versions of Yeezys. I can help with RO's if you need, take it to PM :wink:
It is surprising even RIF and FC have fake pairs of Yeezys for sale.. I thought they are 100% legit sellers

Just wondering if there were any distinguishable differences between real and fake aglets? I bought a pair off someone, and they look identical to the ones that came with my plats.
The legit pair supposed to have lace tip sticking out if you unscrew them.  But laces and aglets are easy to replace and I don't really pay attention when doing legit check.

It is surprising even RIF and FC have fake pairs of Yeezys for sale.. I thought they are 100% legit sellers
It didn't happen a lot of times, I think the few times it happened was people buying real pairs and returning fake pairs, pairs sit on shelf for a day or two before they found out.

fake_education on Instagram is a great resource.  This thread has so much great info in it if you just take the time to READ it's fundamental!  Anyone posting "legit checks" should look at the first 10 pages before they post anything.

I know that the "fire red" colorway is an unreleased colorway but I read somewhere that there are some available. Also I looked and I have never found a fake pair of this colorway. I bought these from an acquaintance a few years ago and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they are real or fake. They look to me like the ones 'Ye has worn on his 2009 tour and stepping out of his Lamborghini. 

Sorry bro but I'm sure those are fake.

Fake of this cw were made (just type "air yeezy 1 black red" on google and you'll find plenty of fake websites).

Moreover, the only pictures of a real red black cw are the following:

Notice how the strap is really different from yours (it's grey on the borders).

Also the real pair have the sample tag inside and doesn't have a proper UTC tag like yours.

Then you have a lot of differences in terms of shape on the collars and the toebox.

Last edited:
Can I please get A legit check on these please NTFamily. I'm doing A trade for these and have to ship out this morning so please I need all comments please. Some pics they look legit but in others they don't.

Hello everyone, cab you please check the legit for this shoes? Much appreciate it :smile:

Last edited:
The blk/solar Yeezy 2's I posted and asked for A LC it A pair I'm looking too buy, but nobody has commented on my pics, or All star dope's pics.

Ok guys. I bought the unauthorized 'authentic' red October. For 225 I took the chance and here are the pics. My biggest gripe is around the bubble the paint looks like it needs another coat of paint, but I want you guys to pick this apart and tell me what the major flaws are

Triangle pyramids over lap on the edges, No mud guaurd on the outer side, swoosh not 3 dimensional.

Ok guys. I bought the unauthorized 'authentic' red October. For 225 I took the chance and here are the pics. My biggest gripe is around the bubble the paint looks like it needs another coat of paint, but I want you guys to pick this apart and tell me what the major flaws are

Why do you want to know the flaws as you already know they're fake ? To make them look legit and sell them for huge price ? No thanks.

This website labels these Yeezy 2 Platinum 3Ms as "authentic" now judging by the price, they most probably aren't. So I was wondering if it was my best bet for the best possible pair of Yeezy's for a reasonable price point. Also if there was a big possibility of being scammed. Thanks

http://www.yeezyshopping.net/amazing-authentic-air-yeezy-2-greywolf-with-3m-in-stock-p-5312.html

Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_23.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_19.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_11.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_01.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_04.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_03.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_02.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_09.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_12.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_20.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_24.jpg

This website labels these Yeezy 2 Platinum 3Ms as "authentic" now judging by the price, they most probably aren't. So I was wondering if it was my best bet for the best possible pair of Yeezy's for a reasonable price point. Also if there was a big possibility of being scammed. Thanks

http://www.yeezyshopping.net/amazing-authentic-air-yeezy-2-greywolf-with-3m-in-stock-p-5312.html

Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_23.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_19.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_11.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_01.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_04.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_03.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_02.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_09.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_12.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_20.jpg
Authentic-Air-Yeezy-2-Grey-Wolf-With-3M-Glow-In-Dark_24.jpg

Just look at the URL of the website and the labels on the image clearly says "super max" that tells everything.

Reasonable price, I'm not sure, try locally,maybe you'll find a good deal.

If you're willing to pay, go with Flight Club :wink:

Back
Top Bottom