Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

I'm cool with the toebox fix I'm not tryna pass em off as real, the lining and everything else was cool lol. some people want them to be exact down to the size tag next people gonna be mad they don't smell like the authentic

it's gonna bring the price down on authentics, similar to what the fakes did with the royal 1s— but all in all, it's gonna be hard fishing out the real ones from the pool of fakes that will flood eBay.

most sellers imo won't budge from their price too, causing more and more people to just buy the reps instead.

it's gonna bring the price down on authentics, similar to what the fakes did with the royal 1s— but all in all, it's gonna be hard fishing out the real ones from the pool of fakes that will flood eBay.

most sellers imo won't budge from their price too, causing more and more people to just buy the reps instead.

No it won't. In fact it'll keep them as is or higher. No shoe has been replicated and had so much work put into it like this one. in the history of reps i've never seen China put out so may versions of the same rep in one year. Look at how long they've had busted Jordan XI reps with bad carbon fiber and bad 23s?

it's never going to be a true 1:1 like say a replica Shelby Cobra but it'll be darn close. There will still be tale tell signs that it's a rep so in the end sellers of authentics will push the authenticity of their shoe and command the price that they want.

No it won't. In fact it'll keep them as is or higher. No shoe has been replicated and had so much work put into it like this one. in the history of reps i've never seen China put out so may versions of the same rep in one year. Look at how long they've had busted Jordan XI reps with bad carbon fiber and bad 23s?

it's never going to be a true 1:1 like say a replica Shelby Cobra but it'll be darn close. There will still be tale tell signs that it's a rep so in the end sellers of authentics will push the authenticity of their shoe and command the price that they want.

nah, doubt it.

although i'm only basing this off one shoe,

seeing that the rep royal 1's are easily detectable in comparison to the authentics, the price drop from $400-450 to $300-$350 happened once fakes started flooding eBay. since people would've rather paid the cheaper price in comparison to the high resale value, dudes who had them priced at the old value just had them sit.

as i stated before, yeah sellers will probably ask for the same prices as they do now, but they won't sell as quickly as more people will most likely dish out a hundred or two for good fakes in comparison to 2.5-3k for authentics.

Last edited:
the prices definitely won't go higher. everybody I know (including myself) that's always been like f*** fakes, when I show them the super perfects they always change their mind. fakes taint your brands image because people can't tell if what you have is real or fake (and the class of person wearing it lowers but won't get into that) look at what fakes did to LV and gucci. there probably will be plenty that will still refuse to wear fakes but very few will still be willing to spend 3k on a real pair just to be able to say they're real when from eye level you won't be able to tell the difference

most likely prices will drop as dudes figure out that people aren't willing to pay 3k anymore because of fakes, it will depend on if they really want to sell

Last edited:

Never noticed any fake have this stitching separating the mesh

from what i gathered, yeezybay still have the best yeezy ( even there are still minor flaws compare to the authentic )... 

i dont mind pay higher price on yeezybay, what i want is best yeezy in top quality,,closest to authentic and wear them year to come... 

we should stop buying repsites fakes over and over again even they are cheaper...

yeezybay get my vote

so to pay the extra $175 (in comparison to rep sites), they are telling you they will include you a customization card + extra packing?

are these prizes/tokens for you to remind you how stupid you are paying their prices until the rep sites get them in?
laugh.gif
Also, considering these: ( We should notice what they are improving, and repsites cant keep up their improving, it is earlier to say pay extra ONLY for "customization card + extra packing"  )

Main fixing:
1. linning ( same solar red as authentic )
2. toebox ( slant,slimmer, curved )
3. scales ( ashy/fade fnishing )
4. mesh  ( using BallisticNylon)
5. Outsole ( no translucency )

Minor fixing:
1. lacetip : screws will be all way in
2. lace : lace will be sticked out
3. sudue of toebox ( using even higher grade sudue )
4. size tag : fixing inside shoe size tag

there is no difference bro. people try and say the scales look better on the yeezybays but that's just because they took the best one and uploaded it all over Instagram. they all come with different scales it's the luck of the draw. same thing with the toebox some look worse than others

there is no difference bro. people try and say the scales look better on the yeezybays but that's just because they took the best one and uploaded it all over Instagram. they all come with different scales it's the luck of the draw. same thing with the toebox some look worse than others
Have to agree with this...absolutely accurate.

i am talking about the yeezybay's fixing  on October.

i'll wait to check yeezybay's october version personally cuz i decide to throw them money, i hope to be the first to see if they did as promised ( on the fixing list )..

what we are saying, is that the rep sites will have the same shoe for a considerably cheaper prices a few months after yeezybay has them. this is like the third time yeezybay has come out with a supposedly custom made shoe, and every time the rep sites got them later

what we are saying, is that the rep sites will have the same shoe for a considerably cheaper prices a few months after yeezybay has them. this is like the third time yeezybay has come out with a supposedly custom made shoe, and every time the rep sites got them later

This. YB is notorious for this starting back when they gave special wooden boxes with the carved scales 1:1 version. And come to think of it I've only really seen like a handful of people with actual yeezybay pairs anywhere, IG, YouTube etc.. In any case I'm actually happy with the perfects. I'll probably spring for the supers since they're restocked on most sites. Unless they really improve the sole, which is all I care about now since the rest is 95%, I'll stick to the ones out now. Slim toe box is an easy fix.

Last edited:
simple to read:  yeezybay is master of yeezys... repsites are ***

lol ok undercover cop, if you say so
Nah man,,im not...

if yeezybay has undercovers here. they should have appeared since the date of the topic created...

if yeezybay need undercovers here. they should have registered bunches of niketalk accounts and advertise their feezy here... 

but acturally i dont see that... 

i am not undercover, if you feel my post make you sick. i will just quit... i never work for a ******g fake business, i just want to get a better feezy ..

love or hate,   we have our options ...

pretty sure dude is a YB rep.

:lol: @ saying we should stop buying from any rep sites even though they are cheaper, and only buy from yeezybay.

c'mon son :smh:

Back
Top Bottom