Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

did a toe-mod for a friend's pair of super perfects.

wish i still had my authentic pair to do a side-by-side (imo it's still kinda fat from what i remember), but looks a lot better than before:

yep, before & after. thanks man.

inb4 i get PMs on mod requests. :lol:

please don't

Last edited:
this thread is all over da place...you got people out here flat out advocating yeezybay pairs, rep sites, etc.

but i go to da XI threads where grey markets are being made and there's such a problem?
laugh.gif

"frown on anything not coming from retail....until it gets too expensive, then cosign em!"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

wish i still had my authentic pair to do a side-by-side (imo it's still kinda fat from what i remember), but looks a lot better than before:
Any specific reason you don't want to share how you've done this? I understand keeping it a secret if you're selling this service.

Any specific reason you don't want to share how you've done this? I understand keeping it a secret if you're selling this service.
There's a video online.

It's just heatgunning the toebox area.. taking the suede area and tucking in what is excess.. and regluing back the toebox

who said i didn't wanna share how to do it? i only said i didn't wanna offer to do it for other people. :lol:

not to sound like a jerk, but you can easily find it on YouTube.

i really shouldn't have posted that pic. i don't want this thread to turn into a toe box conversion thread. :lol:

let's get it back on track.

lmao at "Jim E Rustler"

idk, I was gonna say legit, but something looks off about em. the box looks legit, but idk something about the scales and toe box look off. it's getting too hard to tell lol

might these be the new yeezybays? :nerd:

lmao at "Jim E Rustler"

idk, I was gonna say legit, but something looks off about em. the box looks legit, but idk something about the scales and toe box look off. it's getting too hard to tell lol

might these be the new yeezybays? :nerd:

Those are just incredibly kept deadstock Yeezy 2's. The scales looked just like mine before I wore them. Awesome really good quality shots. No fakes are yet that good looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom