Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

haha.. funny, turely funny
roll.gif
 yo feezy king

I received yeezybay's previews pictures as well but i dont post here cuz they dont wanna share PICTURES elsewhere, they just hope to post on their IG for followers and CHINA buyer only .

you're disrepected SON when they saying " Please keep these pictures privated and confidential " in your email.  you still exposure something suppose to be privated,

How to trust you son ?

I received yeezybay's previews pictures as well but i dont post here cuz they dont wanna share PICTURES elsewhere, they just hope to post on their IG for followers and CHINA buyer only .

you're disrepected SON when they saying " Please keep these pictures privated and confidential " in your email.  you still exposure something suppose to be privated,

How to trust you son ?

LOL so you're admitting you are from Yeezybay now?

i'd rather help out the sneaker community here than your guys' deceiving and lying company. How can you talk about trust when you just lied your way through this message board?

screenshot from my e-mail with yeezybay in reference to the quote above:

Last edited:
wow, you are digging yourself a hole for your company right now and ruining the reputation you built up.

nobody here is gonna order from you since you just got exposed through this thread after lying. i hope everyone who was curious about buying from you guys before will be aware of these posts by you guys here, and stop wasting extra buying through your company.

you should've stayed quiet instead of trying to argue with us/calling us names (i saw your post to me before you edited it too).

RIP yeezybay.

LOL so you're admitting you are from Yeezybay now?

i'd rather help out the sneaker community here than your guys' deceiving and lying company. How can you talk about trust when you just lied your way through this message board?

screenshot from my e-mail with yeezybay in reference to the quote above:
nah.. i never admitting i am from yeezybay... this is my screen shoot which they email me. i received there pictures and saying these:

Help sneaker community ??? no way... you are crying... you are complaining. you are even posting comments or doing youtube saying they are scammer,,, 

but they become stronger... 

Dont fight for fake shoes , specially dont fight for someone who make fake. 

ONLY god can juge me !

wow, you are digging yourself a hole for your company right now and ruining the reputation you built up.

nobody here is gonna order from you since you just got exposed through this thread after lying. i hope everyone who was curious about buying from you guys before will be aware of these posts by you guys here, and stop wasting extra buying through your company.

you should've stayed quiet instead of trying to argue with us/calling us names (i saw your post to me before you edited it too).

RIP yeezybay.
haha..nobody buy? who care ????

nah.. i never admitting i am from yeezybay... this is my screen shoot which they email me. i received there pictures and saying these:

Help sneaker community ??? no way... you are crying... you are complaining. you are even posting comments or doing youtube saying they are scammer,,, 
but they become stronger... 

Dont fight for fake shoes , specially dont fight for someone who make fake. 

ONLY god can juge me !

lol look @ this dude accusing me of random things i have nothing to do with. the confidentiality quote in your e-mail doesn't even match the coincidence of what you said in this thread and what Yeezybay sent to me (which were the exact same wording).

take the L breh. i'm done talking to you. not trying to get this thread locked.

Last edited:
Obviously from Yeezybay.

Gottakiz, leave this forum please. Trying to scam people by asking tripple for a replica is ****** up and we don't want you here. Poser.

So many feels in this thread right now.

If you guys are annoyed by dude, stop feeding the troll and just report him.

So many feels in this thread right now.

If you guys are annoyed by dude, stop feeding the troll and just report him.

nah, no caught feelings, but he's been reported a while ago.

just had to have the dude stop promo-ing for yeezybay here. i mean, dude really suggested that NOBODY SHOULD BUY FROM REP SITES ANYMORE, and only buy through yeezybay. can't be serious :smh:

Back
Top Bottom