Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Hey can anyone help me out here..I want to know if these yeezy 2 are real or fake.... please

Last edited:
i cant understand why they try to copy the skin, when its obviously that its a fake when the skin is shiny and looks like plastik.

Tip:

Never order from nikickz dot com. They're scammers.

Good thing I payed by CC and got my money back :smile:

another scam site is longlongsneakers.net. Stay far away. I had to get really Inspector Gadget-like to find all the dude's info that was scamming, once I did he refunded me immediately

how they scam you
Simply not actually sending the item.

Their first excuse:

Oh we accidentally sent it via EMS but you payed for DHL. We'll resend.

After 3 days: It's already left the country, so we can give you a 30$ discount on your next order. Here's your tracking nr.

Tracking number doesn't have any shipment registered to it and they keep making up excuses. When I asked for a refund they said it wasn't possible because I payed by CC.

I reported the fraud and got my money back from Visa.

lol all you need to do is do a little research on youtube and you can find all the reputable "rep sites." Nikickz has actually been around a while so I'm surprised to hear they took your money. A quick YouTube video would set them straight. The last thing any of these sites want is bad publicity.

lol all you need to do is do a little research on youtube and you can find all the reputable "rep sites." Nikickz has actually been around a while so I'm surprised to hear they took your money. A quick YouTube video would set them straight. The last thing any of these sites want is bad publicity.
Of course. That's exactly what I did. I thought both jordanmyth and nikickz were solid sites. Myth didn't have my size, so I went for nikickz considering they've had happy customers. I still have the tracking numer, maybe some of you are more successful at tracking down the order:

RB571585454CN

When I track the shipment it says my tracking number has no order linked to it.

Of course. That's exactly what I did. I thought both jordanmyth and nikickz were solid sites. Myth didn't have my size, so I went for nikickz considering they've had happy customers. I still have the tracking numer, maybe some of you are more successful at tracking down the order:

RB571585454CN

When I track the shipment it says my tracking number has no order linked to it.

what carrier did you search the tracking number under?

The only thing I know is that they shipped it via 'EMS'. Nothing else :frown:

And I used this website: 
http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html
no they don't and that's why you can't find it via ems website. usually EMS tracking number start with " EE" letters, those RB letters represent they sent it via china air mail post (the cheapest one)
i just tried to track your package in chinese website and it said already sent it to Netherland

if u want to tracking those china air mail you can use this website www.trackingit.com (select china post tracking option)

Last edited:
no they don't and that's why you can't find it via ems website. usually EMS tracking number start with " EE" letters, those RB letters represent they sent it via china air mail post (the cheapest one)
i just tried to track your package in chinese website and it said already sent it to Netherland

if u want to tracking those china air mail you can use this website www.trackingit.com (select china post tracking option)
Thanks for your help brother! That website doesn't work for me though. It keeps redirecting me to footmarks.com :s

If I do get them, I will pay what I owe. I'm not the kind of guy that abuses stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom