Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Don't buy from Yeezybay. They are scumbags with poor customer service selling reps for 400 dollars. 

So which ones look more legit supermax or yeezybays for the red octobers

Yeezybay red Octobers haven't come out yet. They're looking like they'll be the best ones but super maxes are the closest for now. My friend got a pair from yeezybay a while back with the first batch of solars and he's definitely legit. Took a while to respond to emails for him but he got the shoes shipped out the same day he paid.

And your friend paid 200 dollars more than what they sold for on all the other rep sites. 350 on a REP lol.

don't deal with yeezybay. They sell the same shoes as all the other replica websites but for MORE and then try to say that it's their own version. 

And your friend paid 200 dollars more than what they sold for on all the other rep sites. 350 on a REP lol.

don't deal with yeezybay. They sell the same shoes as all the other replica websites but for MORE and then try to say that it's their own version. 

350? Nah. He paid 200. Don't know what he was charging others but I know he paid 200 for his. Yeezybay seems like they put on quite a front to claim they're making their own pairs but I question it for sure. It seems like he sells the newest version of reps before anyone else and then a month or so later all the other sites are selling the same version. Some argue his are different, some say they're the same. There was a pretty good post a few pages back. Who knows. Regardless, YB says they're still working on red octobers and haven't started selling them, just rsvps.

They're like 240, bro. 

It seems like he sells the newest version of reps before anyone else and then a month or so later all the other sites are selling the same version. Some argue his are different, some say they're the same. There was a pretty good post a few pages back. Who knows. Regardless, YB says they're still working on red octobers and haven't started selling them, just rsvps.
That's EXACTLY what they do. They leak out what's coming down the pike long before any of the other sites do. That's what they did with the first batch of "perfect' Solar Reds. I recall when YB started doing RSVPs for those, they wanted you to pay 275 upfront to hold your spot. People actually did it, and then a month or so later, the rest of the rep sites had them available for 130. 

His current leaked pics of the new and improved Red Octobers are just a sign that another version IS coming and to not be so hasty to jump on the current Super Maxs being offered. Another clue is when a shoe goes "on sale" on these sites. One site I use is offering a 10 dollar off deal on the Super Maxs. So instead of 130, they are now 120. It's just like any other business, they need to liquidate the old, outdated inventory to make room for the new ones coming in. Expect to see new ones in another month. 

ProTip: If you still want the Super Maxs and have a small shoe size (i.e. 7-8) you should buy the women's version. Those are superior to the Mens. The toebox is perfect and the Nike sign and scales are better than the Mens version.

Last edited:
The yeezy thread got locked again lmfao
LMAO who didn't see that coming....

That's EXACTLY what they do. They leak out what's coming down the pike long before any of the other sites do. That's what they did with the first batch of "perfect' Solar Reds. I recall when YB started doing RSVPs for those, they wanted you to pay 275 upfront to hold your spot. People actually did it, and then a month or so later, the rest of the rep sites had them available for 130. 

His current leaked pics of the new and improved Red Octobers are just a sign that another version IS coming and to not be so hasty to jump on the current Super Maxs being offered. Another clue is when a shoe goes "on sale" on these sites. One site I use is offering a 10 dollar off deal on the Super Maxs. So instead of 130, they are now 120. It's just like any other business, they need to liquidate the old, outdated inventory to make room for the new ones coming in. Expect to see new ones in another month. 

ProTip: If you still want the Super Maxs and have a small shoe size (i.e. 7-8) you should buy the women's version. Those are superior to the Mens. The toebox is perfect and the Nike sign and scales are better than the Mens version.
Yeah for sure. He posts pictures like him and his team are making changes, but nobody really knows. There's definitely something up with that though. 

hi there from the uk everyone, could someone do me a favour and check out these yeezy's on ebay please?

was looking to get my little brothe a 21st birthday present but im very sceptical of buying sneakers on ebay!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251454630496?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281268385767?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

are either authentic?

thank you ver much for your help in advance
The first links are definitely fakes, you can tell by the pink label. Pretty sure the second ones are fake too. 

The super perfects were NOT the same thing. Yeezybay actually had decent scales and toeboxes... And you didn't/don't have to pay up front. You pay when they've made them for you.

Are these Red Octobers legit>>>? Thank you in advance.

How is everyone telling the difference now days with these super max perfects etc haven't kept up to date any advice would be appreciated.

ebay item #'s:

Last edited:

Are these Red Octobers legit>>>? Thank you in advance.

How is everyone telling the difference now days with these super max perfects etc haven't kept up to date any advice would be appreciated.

ebay item #'s:

One of the most obvious authentics especially since the receipt is there for you.

Last edited:
anyone cant print a fake receipt that not exactly conclusive, so what differentiates a fake from real right now, from what I recall it has something to do with swoosh size, material behind spikes, suede colour on toe, and Egyptian logo on tongue placement, mesh diagonal, can anyone elaborate on this and help thank you

The suede color can easily be fixed by applying some baby powder or flour to the suede. Can also use a wire brush to rough it up. It's very easy to fix super perfect Yeezys and resell them as authentic. 

The biggest difference is the tongue though. The retail pairs have that "dirty" tongue (diamonds are slightly black) while the super maxs are a clean red. 

Last edited:
Yep @Boops you're right, here a close picture of the tongue on legit pairs.

See the black squares hidden behind all this red :

Edit: Also, something you can't check online but those squares are also kinda making the tongue in relief, it's not plain and flat, it creates some bumps and holes on the tongue

Last edited:
thank you for that detail ralph much appreciated
smokin.gif
  repped

So basically the only give away thing is the black diamond mesh and the suede being too dark on the toe, on the super max perfects
See my fear is the RO's got released 10 days ago and if the reps are already that close, I don't want to drop $3k+ on these and then in 4 months theres a like for like rep released, that's identical to the real thing, kills the resell value, meaning I could of waited it out and got my pair for $1k cheaper, I suppose that's the risk I take though...

Last edited:

the resell value will only go up as time passes. even with all these super perfects floating around, you never see the price of authentic Solars drop.

Anyway I came across this....look like unauthorized or stolen pairs. Buy at your own risk.

http://www.queensole.cn/?Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-“Red-October”-p130263.html

The numbers alone in the price will probably make you raise an eyebrow.
Queen sole were the first company to release the super max perfect RO's so I doubt it if they had legit they be on the bay for $3k-4k

This pair legit? seems to have the black diamonds on the tongue

ebay#:171246112373

Last edited:
Why do we still think that as long as there's a receipt, then the pair is legit? Be careful out there, seeing fellow NTers get taken for 3K+ hurts!

Back
Top Bottom