Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

The suede color can easily be fixed by applying some baby powder or flour to the suede. Can also use a wire brush to rough it up. It's very easy to fix super perfect Yeezys and resell them as authentic. 

The biggest difference is the tongue though. The retail pairs have that "dirty" tongue (diamonds are slightly black) while the super maxs are a clean red. 
If you've never owned any of these fakes how would you even confirm this at all? I feel like some people actually are selling fakes are going to try this and end up messing theirs up lmao.

I agree with them being legit, but people are allowed to be overly cautious when shelling out that kind of money.

99 percent sure these are legit, just to make sure... Thank you

Last edited:
Thought so thank you, everything so right on them if they were fake it'd be game over, better safe then sorry though thank you

Repped :smokin

Last edited:
They will probably be Yeezybays. Buy a pair and bite the bullet for NT

i have an RSVP yeezybay red october that i will post for this thread as soon as they come in actually

itll prob be a few months, something like June

lighter suede an other fixes

i find this all really interesting to be honest, an ill prob at least recoup my money once they are posted for educational purposes.

Last edited:

$140 vs $4k....

nerd.gif
not to mention the fixes are easy as hell.

glossy clear nail polish on the swoosh

baby powder rubbed onto the suede using a toothbrush

switch gold lace tips with super perfect lace tips

only thing missing is the II on the lacelock...but at that point, who cares. 

not to mention the fixes are easy as hell.

glossy clear nail polish on the swoosh
baby powder rubbed onto the suede using a toothbrush
switch gold lace tips with super perfect lace tips

only thing missing is the II on the lacelock...but at that point, who cares. 

RO will be an easier fix than the Solars imo

like i said will post soon as they come in

For ROs just get a tagged pic of the box label. pretty dead giveaway, seems like none of the rep sites have a realistic label. none of them have the "suggested retail" tag, which all legit US pairs have.

For ROs just get a tagged pic of the box label. pretty dead giveaway, seems like none of the rep sites have a realistic label. none of them have the "suggested retail" tag, which all legit US pairs have.
That is definitely not a giveaway as some (all?) legit EU pairs don't have the suggested retail tag.

This thread makes me sick now lol. People post real pairs in here and you guys say they're fake. People are most likely missing out on decent prices because you guys jump the gun and say fake to EVERY pair posted in here.

With that said, I'm going to update this thread with a new one. Fakes have gotten much better since I've posted this.

If any of you can direct me to where I can purchase the NEWEST and best solar replicas (yeezybay or whatever) or some red Octobers, I will post a new comparison for you.

From what I've seen posted, there are still some simple ways to tell the difference. I'll help as much as possible

FYI I bit the bullet on the pairs queensole was pushing as authentic. Talked them way, way down on price and now we play the waiting game... Will post pictures when the come in.

Back
Top Bottom