Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

It's getting hard to tell :smh: watch these flood ebay
you'd think Nike would take cues from the initial yeezy II color ways and realize "hey these were really difficult to replicate almost identically for almost a full year after release..."

What can we do to make these Red Yeezys impossible to replicate. What can we add that only our multi-billion dollar company would have the ability to add??

Well thats for companies that care I guess. WIsh there would be some dead giveaway that Yeezy Bay could never quite perfect.

the toebox is a dead giveaway to me... but I think it's just because the yeezy 2 aren't made of much leather, the red ones aren't made of leather at all. they still can't get the yeezy 1s right after 4 years of trying

Last edited:
you'd think Nike would take cues from the initial yeezy II color ways and realize "hey these were really difficult to replicate almost identically for almost a full year after release..."

What can we do to make these Red Yeezys impossible to replicate. What can we add that only our multi-billion dollar company would have the ability to add??

Well thats for companies that care I guess. WIsh there would be some dead giveaway that Yeezy Bay could never quite perfect.
you think if that's how they are starting out, imagine the reds a year on, scary to think, reds seem much easier to replicate, think I'll be avoiding red Octobers, then again this opinion is irrelevant some what because we haven't seen the official pairs of red Octobers release so what do we have to compare against except the kanye performance...

Last edited:
lol at that first pair, looks like somebody was moonwalking across the desert in em. would you really cop?? :nerd:

they're both fake tho

saw those beat to piss SOLARS. i offered him 350 and he laughed. :rofl:

they're fake, dudes tryna be slick by beating a pair of super perfects to hell so they just look like beat to hell authentics. I have an eye for that sort of thing. lol at him laughing, even if they were authentic, dudes are oc still wanting thousands for filthy ***** shoes. hypebeasts

Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anybody can tell me if these are replicas or authentic I know they're beaten I am just curious if they're authentic.

Thanks for your help brother! That website doesn't work for me though. It keeps redirecting me to footmarks.com :s

If I do get them, I will pay what I owe. I'm not the kind of guy that abuses stuff like this.
[table][tr][td]No.[/td][td]Year[/td][td]Status[/td][td]Location[/td][td]Destination Country[/td][td]Date[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  Collection[/td][td]  35114601[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130921 0920[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  Opening[/td][td]  35004900[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130922 1829[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  Dispatching[/td][td]  35004900[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130923 0853[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  Departure from outward office of exchange[/td][td]  10010200[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130927 0852[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  NULL[/td][td]  PEK[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130928 0518[/td][/tr][tr][td]  RB571585454CN[/td][td]  2013[/td][td]  NULL[/td][td]  CPH[/td][td]  NL[/td][td]  20130930 0000[/td][/tr][/table]

i
thanks for the feedback guys, finding a legit pair of solars is crazy now

I was looking on eBay last night out of curiosity, there are a decent amount of real pairs on there, they just all go for 3k and up. although I did see a couple that went for 2k

LC on air yeezy solars

i posted in the lc forum but i feel like this will get me faster answers

Last edited:
i

I was looking on eBay last night out of curiosity, there are a decent amount of real pairs on there, they just all go for 3k and up. although I did see a couple that went for 2k

honestly i bought my first pair for $1.4, pass as ds with OG all, so thats the type of price i want to pay

2k+ for Yeezy 2's is not worth it in my opinion

i

honestly i bought my first pair for $1.4, pass as ds with OG all, so thats the type of price i want to pay

2k+ for Yeezy 2's is not worth it in my opinion

none of this thousand dollar sneaker $hit is worth it to me, but it is what it is.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for finding a pair of solars in that price range unless you don't mind them being beat up, other wise it's very likely a scam just because of what people are willing to pay for authentic pairs. go on eBay and check completed and sold listings for solars and you'll see what I mean. not to mention every time flight club throws up pairs they fly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom