Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

damn people are clueless these days its sad paying $650 for a pair of modded reps lmao crazy

[/IMG]

Looks good to me, but I can never be too sure. Anybody's input would be great. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wondering if these Solar Reds are legit. Pics are pretty bad, but I want to know if you guys can tell me judging by these pics since the seller isn't responding atm to messages.

The scales don't really match the black from the rest of the shoe which is what's kind of throwing me off, but I have seen legit Solars that seem to have the same mismatch color tone like these:

Wondering if these Solar Reds are legit. Pics are pretty bad, but I want to know if you guys can tell me judging by these pics since the seller isn't responding atm to messages.

The scales don't really match the black from the rest of the shoe which is what's kind of throwing me off, but I have seen legit Solars that seem to have the same mismatch color tone like these:
Fake. Top 3 are screengrabs from a replica scalefix video, and the bottom picture isn't even his.

Back
Top Bottom