Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by jst628

forget the 2's, im gonna cop that skirt
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u bad doo 
laugh.gif

sorry for the wait on the pix guys, i just haven't ever watermarked or anything b4, so my boy is coming over tomorrow to show me how to do it (i went extra hard last night to get these pix so i just don't want all the blogs posting them as if they took 'em, as these really are the most up close and detailed pix yet).

here's what i said in the celebrities thread about the concert:

i was front row in greensboro last night and managed to get the most detailed pix i've seen yet. they are amazing in person, i'm sold. we were so close, my boy dapped up jay.

i'll be posting the pix soon, gotta edit them and stuff.

'ye kept coming over to our side on purpose i think, i know he could see i was taking pix of his shoes and that's it, lol. at one point he bent down and brushed them off and just looked at us like "y'all see these right?" (i really wish i got a pic of vid of him doing that, it was awesome)... dude was feeling himself last night.
laugh.gif

sickest hip hop show i've ever been to tho. these dudes were walking around on a shark tank.
pimp.gif

so many classics... the span of their catalog combined being performed together all night is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif
greensboro was so hype they ended up doing a 2nd encore, i heard they didn't do that in atl friday.

btw, jigga was wearing banned 1's... i got an ill pic of them and the yeezy 2's right next to eachother.

sorry for the wait on the pix guys, i just haven't ever watermarked or anything b4, so my boy is coming over tomorrow to show me how to do it (i went extra hard last night to get these pix so i just don't want all the blogs posting them as if they took 'em, as these really are the most up close and detailed pix yet).

here's what i said in the celebrities thread about the concert:

i was front row in greensboro last night and managed to get the most detailed pix i've seen yet. they are amazing in person, i'm sold. we were so close, my boy dapped up jay.

i'll be posting the pix soon, gotta edit them and stuff.

'ye kept coming over to our side on purpose i think, i know he could see i was taking pix of his shoes and that's it, lol. at one point he bent down and brushed them off and just looked at us like "y'all see these right?" (i really wish i got a pic of vid of him doing that, it was awesome)... dude was feeling himself last night.
laugh.gif

sickest hip hop show i've ever been to tho. these dudes were walking around on a shark tank.
pimp.gif

so many classics... the span of their catalog combined being performed together all night is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif
greensboro was so hype they ended up doing a 2nd encore, i heard they didn't do that in atl friday.

btw, jigga was wearing banned 1's... i got an ill pic of them and the yeezy 2's right next to eachother.

That's what's up proto! I should have went! I'm sort of jelly lol. Good looks on the pics man. If your boy doesn't come through, I'll help if you want man. It's funny to see how sneakerheads are in a vacuum from the rest of the world. I was listening to 102 just to hear what people had to say about the concert and one of the wack djs on there was talking about how wack jays kicks were and that he needed a stylist. I just smh.. If he only knew jays kicks were selling for about 300-400 bucks.. Lol

That's what's up proto! I should have went! I'm sort of jelly lol. Good looks on the pics man. If your boy doesn't come through, I'll help if you want man. It's funny to see how sneakerheads are in a vacuum from the rest of the world. I was listening to 102 just to hear what people had to say about the concert and one of the wack djs on there was talking about how wack jays kicks were and that he needed a stylist. I just smh.. If he only knew jays kicks were selling for about 300-400 bucks.. Lol

ha! not just that, but the banned 1's are one of the best jordan releases in the last 10 years, real talk. dope premium leather and NIKE AIR. what we've all been asking for for forever now.

for the first half of the show jay was wearing black timbs and i thought they were dope too.

but ya know what they say, opinions are like...

if i woulda known i was gonna be that close i woulda wore a man purse (
laugh.gif
) and brought a single tan or zen yeezy 1 for him to sign, cuz i'm sure if i held it up with a pen in hand he woulda looked out, like i said jay even dapped my boy up... i originally had 4th row, but when the show started we darted all the way to the side and front up against the rail and ended up front and to the right of the stage, right on the corner, which imo ended up being the absolute best place in the entire house cuz we were closer than those in front row and center, plus they kinda hung out near our side of the stage all night, and it was hands down the best spot in the house to get the shots of the shoes i did.

within the first 2 or 3 songs of the show this cat and his girl right behind me got thrown out cuz he kept taking video after being warned not to (at least they accused him of it), and i guess pix were ok but video wasn't allowed. i had no idea prior to that and recorded the whole intro on video, ended up sneaking in a couple more videos later too (my boy filmed like all of "otis" and just focused on ye's shoes the whole time, lol). felt bad for that dude tho, who knows how much he paid for them seats. i hope he at least got to stay and just had to stand somewhere else.

ha! not just that, but the banned 1's are one of the best jordan releases in the last 10 years, real talk. dope premium leather and NIKE AIR. what we've all been asking for for forever now.

for the first half of the show jay was wearing black timbs and i thought they were dope too.

laugh.gif
) and brought a single tan or zen yeezy 1 for him to sign, cuz i'm sure if i held it up with a pen in hand he woulda looked out, like i said jay even dapped my boy up... i originally had 4th row, but when the show started we darted all the way to the side and front up against the rail and ended up front and to the right of the stage, right on the corner, which imo ended up being the absolute best place in the entire house cuz we were closer than those in front row and center, plus they kinda hung out near our side of the stage all night, and it was hands down the best spot in the house to get the shots of the shoes i did.

within the first 2 or 3 songs of the show this cat and his girl right behind me got thrown out cuz he kept taking video after being warned not to (at least they accused him of it), and i guess pix were ok but video wasn't allowed. i had no idea prior to that and recorded the whole intro on video, ended up sneaking in a couple more videos later too (my boy filmed like all of "otis" and just focused on ye's shoes the whole time, lol). felt bad for that dude tho, who knows how much he paid for them seats. i hope he at least got to stay and just had to stand somewhere else.

damn I cam to see pics.....I feel you though.

pics get recycled in this community like no other.

damn I cam to see pics.....I feel you though.

pics get recycled in this community like no other.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by phreshdude

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 
Are u serious!? The pictures thats already out there is enough to see how the shoes is going to look. I dont understand what more details are there to see. But hands down, the first yeezy's look better by far! Also, i will like to know how im i being bias? Cause im not in denial that the yeezy 2's look like trash!!
30t6p3b.gif

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 
Are u serious!? The pictures thats already out there is enough to see how the shoes is going to look. I dont understand what more details are there to see. But hands down, the first yeezy's look better by far! Also, i will like to know how im i being bias? Cause im not in denial that the yeezy 2's look like trash!!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

Completely agree man. The AJ1 is my favorite shoe period. That's wild about the cameras though.. It seems like Greensboro always has to do too much during events. I don't even go out anymore here.

laugh.gif

Completely agree man. The AJ1 is my favorite shoe period. That's wild about the cameras though.. It seems like Greensboro always has to do too much during events. I don't even go out anymore here.

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

30t6p3b.gif
You're being biased because You got the opportunity to see leaked photo's of the I's. That allowed you and many other people (including myself) to potentially have mixed emotions on them. Then official images dropped directly from Kanye and Nike confirming the full detail of the shoe. And to take that EVEN further, the release of the shoe and seeing them in person gave you the biggest view of that they really look like. 
All we have right now are pictures of him wearing them on the street and in concert. Remember when we saw the Yeezy I's Ye wore to the grammy's? GITDT? They weren't nearly as detailed as the release version. They were early prototypes. 

This black and pink pair are probably the closest version to release we have seen yet, but we can't even see the full detail to the sneaker. 

This is the closest picture of details I have seen yet, and its only of the heel - 

yeezy2-450x299.jpg

And given from this image, the detailing and quality are still both hard to tell. Of course I know the quality of both will be great on release, but I'm just saying from a visual standpoint, we can't tell ANYTHING factually. 

All you can tell about these two shoes right now is the shape. One is a high top, and the other is a mid cut. two different straps and midsoles. But can we see the details? We don't even know if they're still going to have crocodile skin on them anymore. 

All I'm saying is, wait for some official detailed images before you start saying what > anything else.

People thought the first Yeezy's were ugly at first too... Look how that worked out for their opinions. Those same people back then more than likely own a pair or two right now... 

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

30t6p3b.gif
You're being biased because You got the opportunity to see leaked photo's of the I's. That allowed you and many other people (including myself) to potentially have mixed emotions on them. Then official images dropped directly from Kanye and Nike confirming the full detail of the shoe. And to take that EVEN further, the release of the shoe and seeing them in person gave you the biggest view of that they really look like. 
All we have right now are pictures of him wearing them on the street and in concert. Remember when we saw the Yeezy I's Ye wore to the grammy's? GITDT? They weren't nearly as detailed as the release version. They were early prototypes. 

This black and pink pair are probably the closest version to release we have seen yet, but we can't even see the full detail to the sneaker. 

This is the closest picture of details I have seen yet, and its only of the heel - 

yeezy2-450x299.jpg

And given from this image, the detailing and quality are still both hard to tell. Of course I know the quality of both will be great on release, but I'm just saying from a visual standpoint, we can't tell ANYTHING factually. 

All you can tell about these two shoes right now is the shape. One is a high top, and the other is a mid cut. two different straps and midsoles. But can we see the details? We don't even know if they're still going to have crocodile skin on them anymore. 

All I'm saying is, wait for some official detailed images before you start saying what > anything else.

People thought the first Yeezy's were ugly at first too... Look how that worked out for their opinions. Those same people back then more than likely own a pair or two right now... 

^ some of my shots are so close and detailed you can see the materials, the gator imprint, the tongue detail and logo, and even the nike on the strap (which i didn't even know was on there until i saw them in person)...

i've got all angles, and even got like 2 glow pix.

i'm not trying to be a tease, my pix are def coming soon, just sayin', you'll be able to see all that in my pix.

^ some of my shots are so close and detailed you can see the materials, the gator imprint, the tongue detail and logo, and even the nike on the strap (which i didn't even know was on there until i saw them in person)...

i'm not trying to be a tease, my pix are def coming soon, just sayin', you'll be able to see all that in my pix.

Son no lie, you got me by my laptop like this right now
tumblr_lt1d9k9Ys01qcs907o2_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom