Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ some of my shots are so close and detailed you can see the materials, the gator imprint, the tongue detail and logo, and even the nike on the strap (which i didn't even know was on there until i saw them in person)...

i've got all angles, and even got like 2 glow pix.

i'm not trying to be a tease, my pix are def coming soon, just sayin', you'll be able to see all that in my pix.
Son no lie, you got me by my laptop like this right now
tumblr_lt1d9k9Ys01qcs907o2_400.gif

goddamn proto. You got me super hyped to see the pics.

Hopefully they are as ill as you say.

Just a quick question if possible. What is the main materials used on them and do they have that curve in the back? Like the 1's how it was higher in the front than the back.

goddamn proto. You got me super hyped to see the pics.

Hopefully they are as ill as you say.

Just a quick question if possible. What is the main materials used on them and do they have that curve in the back? Like the 1's how it was higher in the front than the back.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 
Are u serious!? The pictures thats already out there is enough to see how the shoes is going to look. I dont understand what more details are there to see. But hands down, the first yeezy's look better by far! Also, i will like to know how im i being bias? Cause im not in denial that the yeezy 2's look like trash!!
30t6p3b.gif
You're being biased because You got the opportunity to see leaked photo's of the I's. That allowed you and many other people (including myself) to potentially have mixed emotions on them. Then official images dropped directly from Kanye and Nike confirming the full detail of the shoe. And to take that EVEN further, the release of the shoe and seeing them in person gave you the biggest view of that they really look like. 
All we have right now are pictures of him wearing them on the street and in concert. Remember when we saw the Yeezy I's Ye wore to the grammy's? GITDT? They weren't nearly as detailed as the release version. They were early prototypes. 

This black and pink pair are probably the closest version to release we have seen yet, but we can't even see the full detail to the sneaker. 

This is the closest picture of details I have seen yet, and its only of the heel - 

yeezy2-450x299.jpg

And given from this image, the detailing and quality are still both hard to tell. Of course I know the quality of both will be great on release, but I'm just saying from a visual standpoint, we can't tell ANYTHING factually. 

All you can tell about these two shoes right now is the shape. One is a high top, and the other is a mid cut. two different straps and midsoles. But can we see the details? We don't even know if they're still going to have crocodile skin on them anymore. 

All I'm saying is, wait for some official detailed images before you start saying what > anything else.

People thought the first Yeezy's were ugly at first too... Look how that worked out for their opinions. Those same people back then more than likely own a pair or two right now... 

good point. guess i'll wait to see the official pics. 

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 
Are u serious!? The pictures thats already out there is enough to see how the shoes is going to look. I dont understand what more details are there to see. But hands down, the first yeezy's look better by far! Also, i will like to know how im i being bias? Cause im not in denial that the yeezy 2's look like trash!!
30t6p3b.gif
You're being biased because You got the opportunity to see leaked photo's of the I's. That allowed you and many other people (including myself) to potentially have mixed emotions on them. Then official images dropped directly from Kanye and Nike confirming the full detail of the shoe. And to take that EVEN further, the release of the shoe and seeing them in person gave you the biggest view of that they really look like. 
All we have right now are pictures of him wearing them on the street and in concert. Remember when we saw the Yeezy I's Ye wore to the grammy's? GITDT? They weren't nearly as detailed as the release version. They were early prototypes. 

This black and pink pair are probably the closest version to release we have seen yet, but we can't even see the full detail to the sneaker. 

This is the closest picture of details I have seen yet, and its only of the heel - 

yeezy2-450x299.jpg

And given from this image, the detailing and quality are still both hard to tell. Of course I know the quality of both will be great on release, but I'm just saying from a visual standpoint, we can't tell ANYTHING factually. 

All you can tell about these two shoes right now is the shape. One is a high top, and the other is a mid cut. two different straps and midsoles. But can we see the details? We don't even know if they're still going to have crocodile skin on them anymore. 

All I'm saying is, wait for some official detailed images before you start saying what > anything else.

People thought the first Yeezy's were ugly at first too... Look how that worked out for their opinions. Those same people back then more than likely own a pair or two right now... 

good point. guess i'll wait to see the official pics. 

Back
Top Bottom