Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

naw i think they would get release. I remember the watch the throne trailer he was working on the color way. The ones he wore were samples like the ones at coachella.

blinks are def coming out.

naw i think they would get release. I remember the watch the throne trailer he was working on the color way. The ones he wore were samples like the ones at coachella.

blinks are def coming out.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

CANT WAIT. *bart scott voice*

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i doubt he'll release the black & pinks, they'll prolly be a concert exclusive just for him (like last time).

pix coming soon, some of mine are more detailed than that. the toe box material looks like some sorta mesh in my pix. it creases when he bends his foot, but doesn't seem to stay that way once he's not. prolly a good thing since the coachella ones looked creased as a mofo.

apparently Modern Notoriety cropped the photo and added their tag to bossip's photo. that's why i'm watermarking.
30t6p3b.gif

it's not a huge deal to me normally but since i spent a bit of money on my seats and it was so hard to get my pix (the bass was knocking so hard it literally shook my camera most of the time, i had to just keep snapping consistently and spent a majority of the concert getting these pix), i ain't letting them just jack my %%$% like it's their's...

i should have them up tonight tho.

pimp.gif

I See you saw my comment on the other site, left that comment so the dudes would chill. I saw you was catching flames for taking to long.

i doubt he'll release the black & pinks, they'll prolly be a concert exclusive just for him (like last time).

pix coming soon, some of mine are more detailed than that. the toe box material looks like some sorta mesh in my pix. it creases when he bends his foot, but doesn't seem to stay that way once he's not. prolly a good thing since the coachella ones looked creased as a mofo.

apparently Modern Notoriety cropped the photo and added their tag to bossip's photo. that's why i'm watermarking.
30t6p3b.gif

it's not a huge deal to me normally but since i spent a bit of money on my seats and it was so hard to get my pix (the bass was knocking so hard it literally shook my camera most of the time, i had to just keep snapping consistently and spent a majority of the concert getting these pix), i ain't letting them just jack my %%$% like it's their's...

pimp.gif

I See you saw my comment on the other site, left that comment so the dudes would chill. I saw you was catching flames for taking to long.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

ahahah sounds like they need to go back to high school and learn how to make a proper works cited

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

ahahah sounds like they need to go back to high school and learn how to make a proper works cited

Those new pictures....wow, the shoe looks awesome and actually rockable.

The Yeezy 1s were definitely too bulky to wear. Not sure how I feel about the mid-to-high profile but I think I can get used to it.

The Yeezy 1s were definitely too bulky to wear. Not sure how I feel about the mid-to-high profile but I think I can get used to it.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Very, the 2's look much more light. Only thing that seems heavy (or adds to it) is the strap.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Very, the 2's look much more light. Only thing that seems heavy (or adds to it) is the strap.

Back
Top Bottom