Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

laugh.gif
at proto hyping up the pictures and not being first to release em.
laugh.gif
I feel you though proto, I wouldn't want others using my pics without getting credit either.

with that being said these yeezys are amazing. They have lived up to the hype.

now I just gotta find a way to get a pair.

laugh.gif
at proto hyping up the pictures and not being first to release em.
laugh.gif
I feel you though proto, I wouldn't want others using my pics without getting credit either.

with that being said these yeezys are amazing. They have lived up to the hype.

now I just gotta find a way to get a pair.

Word earlier this year was a limited GR, rumors so idk. ( SAME RUMOR SAID 175 so idk). But these are fire, nice shade of a pink too.

Word earlier this year was a limited GR, rumors so idk. ( SAME RUMOR SAID 175 so idk). But these are fire, nice shade of a pink too.

About time theres a photographer with a clear shot.

Not really feeling the strap being thin. Should of been the same size as the first yeezys. IMO....

About time theres a photographer with a clear shot.

Not really feeling the strap being thin. Should of been the same size as the first yeezys. IMO....

ok havent been in this tread for a while.

Can someone please say the release date? is it still black friday. once again sorry for not knowing if it was mentioned. thanks

ok havent been in this tread for a while.

Can someone please say the release date? is it still black friday. once again sorry for not knowing if it was mentioned. thanks

i doubt he'll release the black & pinks, they'll prolly be a concert exclusive just for him (like last time).

pix coming soon, some of mine are more detailed than that. the toe box material looks like some sorta mesh in my pix. it creases when he bends his foot, but doesn't seem to stay that way once he's not. prolly a good thing since the coachella ones looked creased as a mofo.

apparently Modern Notoriety cropped the photo and added their tag to bossip's photo. that's why i'm watermarking.
30t6p3b.gif

it's not a huge deal to me normally but since i spent a bit of money on my seats and it was so hard to get my pix (the bass was knocking so hard it literally shook my camera most of the time, i had to just keep snapping consistently and spent a majority of the concert getting these pix), i ain't letting them just jack my %%$% like it's their's...

i should have them up tonight tho.

i doubt he'll release the black & pinks, they'll prolly be a concert exclusive just for him (like last time).

pix coming soon, some of mine are more detailed than that. the toe box material looks like some sorta mesh in my pix. it creases when he bends his foot, but doesn't seem to stay that way once he's not. prolly a good thing since the coachella ones looked creased as a mofo.

apparently Modern Notoriety cropped the photo and added their tag to bossip's photo. that's why i'm watermarking.
30t6p3b.gif

it's not a huge deal to me normally but since i spent a bit of money on my seats and it was so hard to get my pix (the bass was knocking so hard it literally shook my camera most of the time, i had to just keep snapping consistently and spent a majority of the concert getting these pix), i ain't letting them just jack my %%$% like it's their's...

i should have them up tonight tho.

Back
Top Bottom