Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

92zcg.jpg

YNum4.jpg
THERE WE GO!!! ROBOCOPPED!!!
And proto, with as long as its taking, I could have designed you up a logo and water marked them for you fam. I wouldn't do you dirty and release any pics to the wild. #Nt fam YOU DIG? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

92zcg.jpg

YNum4.jpg
THERE WE GO!!! ROBOCOPPED!!!
And proto, with as long as its taking, I could have designed you up a logo and water marked them for you fam. I wouldn't do you dirty and release any pics to the wild. #Nt fam YOU DIG? 
laugh.gif

damn Proto, Its almost midnight on the east coast. You putting them up tomorrow?
You're gonna have to put the watermarks on the shoe or MN will just crop yours out anyways.

damn Proto, Its almost midnight on the east coast. You putting them up tomorrow?
You're gonna have to put the watermarks on the shoe or MN will just crop yours out anyways.

Wasn't paying attention to these but new pics got me interested, hope they're not impossible to get
grin.gif

How available were the first pair?

Wasn't paying attention to these but new pics got me interested, hope they're not impossible to get
grin.gif

How available were the first pair?

Back of the shoe doesn't match the front. and a strap that is deemed useless.. This is what's in?

Nice.

Quality aside, what a travesty.. Since ya'll will be going after these, I'll stick to the low key stuff.. Thanks Kanye!

Back of the shoe doesn't match the front. and a strap that is deemed useless.. This is what's in?

Nice.

Quality aside, what a travesty.. Since ya'll will be going after these, I'll stick to the low key stuff.. Thanks Kanye!

Back
Top Bottom