Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

toebox looks way better than the 1st ones. I hate the band-aid soft zen/tans and pre-wrinkled blk/pinks toe

You weren't lyin bout the "detailed" pics, thx bruuuh.

The band aid toe box on the 1s were buttery! How can u hate on that? Yeezy 1s were top notch in quality and comfort.

You weren't lyin bout the "detailed" pics, thx bruuuh.

The band aid toe box on the 1s were buttery! How can u hate on that? Yeezy 1s were top notch in quality and comfort.

Lord, I have to find a way to get a pair or two.

They look amazing.

Yeezy if you're reading this make them more available than the 1's.

Lord, I have to find a way to get a pair or two.

They look amazing.

Yeezy if you're reading this make them more available than the 1's.

wow those pictures had us waiting, but definitely worth the wait proto, thanks a lot man 
pimp.gif
. one thing that I like is the mesh toebox, but it did look like that ye already had a rip in his left toe, hopefully he's got more on ice
roll.gif
these need to release asap I need these in my life 

wow those pictures had us waiting, but definitely worth the wait proto, thanks a lot man 
pimp.gif
. one thing that I like is the mesh toebox, but it did look like that ye already had a rip in his left toe, hopefully he's got more on ice
roll.gif
these need to release asap I need these in my life 

I'm expecting for this thread to jump to 100 by the time I get home today.

I hope these release when I'm not in School. preferebly during Spring Break or summer. better weather too.

I'm expecting for this thread to jump to 100 by the time I get home today.

I hope these release when I'm not in School. preferebly during Spring Break or summer. better weather too.

the back is way too bulky looking with the thick croc-skin side panels and ridges in the back. Yeezy 1 has a well balanced look.

the back is way too bulky looking with the thick croc-skin side panels and ridges in the back. Yeezy 1 has a well balanced look.

Back
Top Bottom