Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Btw props to the homie Proto for the detailed pics 
pimp.gif

Appreciate the time and effort to do the photos.

Did anyone notice that tear/rip in Kanye's left shoes upper toebox?

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

PREACH!!!
other_preach_gif.gif

PREACH!!!
other_preach_gif.gif

This man speaks truth and i believe mesh is a better choice than leather(Creasing POV) but no way on earth a price increase is justifiable here. 

This man speaks truth and i believe mesh is a better choice than leather(Creasing POV) but no way on earth a price increase is justifiable here. 

"Hey guys, do you know what stores are going to be getting these and when?  I am ready to camp out... 3 pairs minimum"

just waiting for these posts to start popping up
mad.gif

props to Proto with the pics
pimp.gif

"Hey guys, do you know what stores are going to be getting these and when?  I am ready to camp out... 3 pairs minimum"

just waiting for these posts to start popping up
mad.gif

props to Proto with the pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by thatguy

Question for those who've been around long enough to know. Were the yeezy ones sold on NDC? I don't live anywhere near a big city so that's probably my only hope (or taking out a second mortgage and buying them off a reseller).

Thanks

Yes, they were sold on NDC. I think the page for the black/pink is still up if you can navigate to it somehow
Link for reference: http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-263665/pgid-263666

Question for those who've been around long enough to know. Were the yeezy ones sold on NDC? I don't live anywhere near a big city so that's probably my only hope (or taking out a second mortgage and buying them off a reseller).

Thanks

Yes, they were sold on NDC. I think the page for the black/pink is still up if you can navigate to it somehow

Between this and the Mag, I haven't "wanted" a pair of shoes in forever. These black joints look awesome.

Between this and the Mag, I haven't "wanted" a pair of shoes in forever. These black joints look awesome.

Thanks

<3

Thanks

<3

Back
Top Bottom