Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by rhester

29qciv9.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ this pic 

men i trade you these ugly @*% boots for them + cash on the side*bald guy*

Glowing in broad daylight? 
eek.gif

Mad props to Proto for the detailed pics. I was at that concert too...my seats weren't as good though lol

Mad props to Proto for the detailed pics. I was at that concert too...my seats weren't as good though lol

i know theres going to be a lot of hype behind these but i actually like them. im not being a hype beast but i know what i like and these look good. want more pics though

i know theres going to be a lot of hype behind these but i actually like them. im not being a hype beast but i know what i like and these look good. want more pics though

eek.gif
these are gon be INSANE! there will be raffles in my area due to the limited amount of pairs and high demand, which is the way it should be for these types of releases so everyone can at least have a chance at them. im all in on these just like the yeezy 1s.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
these are gon be INSANE! there will be raffles in my area due to the limited amount of pairs and high demand, which is the way it should be for these types of releases so everyone can at least have a chance at them. im all in on these just like the yeezy 1s.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

29qciv9.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ this pic 

eek.gif

i don't think these are "mint colored" soles like someone suggested, i just think they glow extra easily, more so than the first ones.

when kanye was standing on the LED cube and then walked off and the lights went out these things were on MEGA glow. it's a dope thing about the concert and shoes cuz the LED cubes charge his soles...

Originally Posted by PRIME

29qciv9.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ this pic 

eek.gif

i don't think these are "mint colored" soles like someone suggested, i just think they glow extra easily, more so than the first ones.

when kanye was standing on the LED cube and then walked off and the lights went out these things were on MEGA glow. it's a dope thing about the concert and shoes cuz the LED cubes charge his soles...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Appreciate the time and effort to do the photos.

Did anyone notice that tear/rip in Kanye's left shoes upper toebox?

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

It looks really stiff to me, definitely doesn't look like the ordinary mesh we're used to seeing. I loved the leather from the 1st pair, I believe the Zen Grey Yeezy 2 pair will keep the leather, which is why i'm staying loyal to the Team Zen 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Appreciate the time and effort to do the photos.

Did anyone notice that tear/rip in Kanye's left shoes upper toebox?

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

It looks really stiff to me, definitely doesn't look like the ordinary mesh we're used to seeing. I loved the leather from the 1st pair, I believe the Zen Grey Yeezy 2 pair will keep the leather, which is why i'm staying loyal to the Team Zen 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom