Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

$315??
eek.gif

time for me to get on my flip action.........

I spent $300 for the Yeezy 1....but somehow i am shocked at a $315 price point....Kanye's just saying "If you're poor, you can't have these"

I spent $300 for the Yeezy 1....but somehow i am shocked at a $315 price point....Kanye's just saying "If you're poor, you can't have these"

pardon my ignorance, but what does "Late Q4 Release." mean? when is that exactly?

10k per colorway is better than the 1's 3k, but they're still gonna be an absolute female dog to attain for a decent price at or near retail.

pardon my ignorance, but what does "Late Q4 Release." mean? when is that exactly?

10k per colorway is better than the 1's 3k, but they're still gonna be an absolute female dog to attain for a decent price at or near retail.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Basically and I thought it was absurd they went up an extra 10 bucks on the bron 9's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Basically and I thought it was absurd they went up an extra 10 bucks on the bron 9's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

$315??
eek.gif

sick.gif
 this. too rich for my blood.  damn yeezy we in a recession. i'd cop to flip, that is, if i have any $.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

$315??
eek.gif

sick.gif
 this. too rich for my blood.  damn yeezy we in a recession. i'd cop to flip, that is, if i have any $.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)

You lost me right there. There's no way Nike will sign off on making that shoe that expensive. 
$215 yes, $100 more? I'm going to need more proof. 

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)

You lost me right there. There's no way Nike will sign off on making that shoe that expensive. 
$215 yes, $100 more? I'm going to need more proof. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pardon my ignorance, but what does "Late Q4 Release." mean? whe is that exactly?

Depends when they start their fiscal year. In a perfect world, their 4th quarter would be October, November, December. Late Q4 would put it sometime in December.

After the news was posted, I went to my local shop and talked to the owner. He said last he heard from Nike was an April 2012 release and that he would be receiving them. Now I'm not saying the info posted was wrong (cause we all know that nike can do whatever they please) but I'm not gonna get too excited just yet. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pardon my ignorance, but what does "Late Q4 Release." mean? whe is that exactly?

Depends when they start their fiscal year. In a perfect world, their 4th quarter would be October, November, December. Late Q4 would put it sometime in December.

After the news was posted, I went to my local shop and talked to the owner. He said last he heard from Nike was an April 2012 release and that he would be receiving them. Now I'm not saying the info posted was wrong (cause we all know that nike can do whatever they please) but I'm not gonna get too excited just yet. 

Back
Top Bottom