Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

6305492364_ae2c1627ee_b.jpg

6304967257_624f64c274_b.jpg

6304964513_410b065e01_b.jpg

6305488844_a8f356b3d0_b.jpg
bhmzdi.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

proto musta been sitting right in kanye's skirt

damn
roll.gif

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
dudes actin like they never seen a pair of yeezy 1's before 
laugh.gif

SHILL BIDDING

Nah brodie, we just never seen Yeezy II's 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

proto musta been sitting right in kanye's skirt

damn
roll.gif

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
dudes actin like they never seen a pair of yeezy 1's before 
laugh.gif

SHILL BIDDING

Nah brodie, we just never seen Yeezy II's 
tongue.gif

eek.gif
props to you, proto

thanks for the pics

and yea I was bidding on that auction above too til it hit 3k
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
props to you, proto

thanks for the pics

and yea I was bidding on that auction above too til it hit 3k
30t6p3b.gif

I hate to be wrong but obviously it's not coming out black friday cause it's already November and no release info so would people please stop asking that. Yes I'm Mad lol...

I hate to be wrong but obviously it's not coming out black friday cause it's already November and no release info so would people please stop asking that. Yes I'm Mad lol...

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

resellers going to want a grip for these smh

They always do.

The medial side looks like it has some kind of weird detail.

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

resellers going to want a grip for these smh

They always do.

The medial side looks like it has some kind of weird detail.

did anyone notice that the toebox in proto's pictures with kanye in concert is a canvas/mesh, but the pictures of kanye wearing them out on the street the toebox seems to be leather. check it out.

did anyone notice that the toebox in proto's pictures with kanye in concert is a canvas/mesh, but the pictures of kanye wearing them out on the street the toebox seems to be leather. check it out.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.
you're right about the materials, but as far as the look of the new yeezy, i personally like the look of it better.  i have to say, the buttery leather on the 1's though is right down my alley.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.
you're right about the materials, but as far as the look of the new yeezy, i personally like the look of it better.  i have to say, the buttery leather on the 1's though is right down my alley.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yeah I noticed that too. it definitely looks that way in the picture where he is picking up the bag, idk what I like better... 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yeah I noticed that too. it definitely looks that way in the picture where he is picking up the bag, idk what I like better... 

Back
Top Bottom