Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I spent $300 for the Yeezy 1....but somehow i am shocked at a $315 price point....Kanye's just saying "If you're poor, you can't have these"

I spent over a g for the blinks..  I'll pay $315 for the 2...quality was on pint with the 1

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by megatron

They mean 4th quarter 2012 ^^^
no they didnt
Then why did you post a question mark with your post if you weren't sure?

We're already in november, have seen no production photos, sku numbers etc. These aren't hitting retailers this 4th quarter. 

no they didnt

We're already in november, have seen no production photos, sku numbers etc. These aren't hitting retailers this 4th quarter. 

no they didnt

After the Air mags.....you never know.
laugh.gif

Just because we havent seen anything doesnt mean there isnt anything going on. Either way I expect these to release in the next couple of months.

no they didnt

After the Air mags.....you never know.
laugh.gif

Just because we havent seen anything doesnt mean there isnt anything going on. Either way I expect these to release in the next couple of months.

im loving these and i dont mind spending 315 if i can get it at retail  (if its true) kinda cheap compared to me buying the net tan for 700

im loving these and i dont mind spending 315 if i can get it at retail  (if its true) kinda cheap compared to me buying the net tan for 700

i wont spend more than 500 on these

i already know i wont get em for msrp

they are better than the 1st joints, o wait i said that already, any other colors?

i wont spend more than 500 on these

i already know i wont get em for msrp

they are better than the 1st joints, o wait i said that already, any other colors?

Is that blurry 2012 pic above from any kind of a legit/reliable source? I'd be surprised if these came out in the next 2 months honestly, even though anything could happen. Just that Nike's already got plenty of big guns to throw at consumers the rest of this year. I'd expect them to save a couple bullets in the chamber for next year.

Is that blurry 2012 pic above from any kind of a legit/reliable source? I'd be surprised if these came out in the next 2 months honestly, even though anything could happen. Just that Nike's already got plenty of big guns to throw at consumers the rest of this year. I'd expect them to save a couple bullets in the chamber for next year.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I spent $300 for the Yeezy 1....but somehow i am shocked at a $315 price point....Kanye's just saying "If you're poor, you can't have these"

I spent over a g for the blinks..  I'll pay $315 for the 2...quality was on pint with the 1
eek.gif
 ....anybody know how much they go for now?

Originally Posted by dimez81

eek.gif
 ....anybody know how much they go for now?

these is piff, im coppin 16, sellin 13 for 70000% profit, and smashin breezys with nothin on but the kicks in my other three pair

these is piff, im coppin 16, sellin 13 for 70000% profit, and smashin breezys with nothin on but the kicks in my other three pair

Originally Posted by slickp42189

wow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

wow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom