Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Did any of you that just posted score any of the first 3?

Trying online is a joke in itself, last release there was no set time... thats just saying you have no plans to buy them and its comical.

Your options are to pay reseller prices early or to pay them later. Of course life doesn't end but you're in here so you're clearly interested in the shoes.
But the world isnt going to end if people miss out. I didnt get my Zen or Tan pairs in-store. I paid $400 for my Zens from my boy DS and I paid $440 for my Tans from someone on the other site. There's not many who will pay $1000 off the bat for these, and the sellers will be in competition with each other trying to move their product. After release these can definitely be had for under $700.

I didn't try for any of the first ones because I simply couldn't afford it at the time. Online isn't a joke, you have to know what you are doing. I'd much rather try and fail at home rather than try and fail camping out for a couple days.. I've been lucky enough to score a few good releases online.. Include the DB iv's, Ray Allen's.. Just to name a few. I think we all have an equal chance of scorin these online.

I didn't try for any of the first ones because I simply couldn't afford it at the time. Online isn't a joke, you have to know what you are doing. I'd much rather try and fail at home rather than try and fail camping out for a couple days.. I've been lucky enough to score a few good releases online.. Include the DB iv's, Ray Allen's.. Just to name a few. I think we all have an equal chance of scorin these online.

The thing people are under-estimating about online is there is a good chance they won't have a set release time, nike store won't tweet the link. We're going to be on NDC basically all night long waiting for them. Still a better option then an 8 year camp out.

The thing people are under-estimating about online is there is a good chance they won't have a set release time, nike store won't tweet the link. We're going to be on NDC basically all night long waiting for them. Still a better option then an 8 year camp out.

the thread for the releases were epic, not sure what the numbers are this go round but they popped up on ndc and said sold out in what seemed like minutes. It was wild, I just couldn't put my faith in that. Like I said, paying more to reserve pairs is the easiest route. Not having a set time didn't actually help people, actually a dude came in the thread and told people to paypal him for info on when the shoes would drop, that was kind of crazy, anyone remember that?

the thread for the releases were epic, not sure what the numbers are this go round but they popped up on ndc and said sold out in what seemed like minutes. It was wild, I just couldn't put my faith in that. Like I said, paying more to reserve pairs is the easiest route. Not having a set time didn't actually help people, actually a dude came in the thread and told people to paypal him for info on when the shoes would drop, that was kind of crazy, anyone remember that?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Yea, online isn't hard if you know what you are doing. Much better than sitting out for a damn week... Missing time with the fam, time with my lady, wastin vacation time at work.. So yes, online is my plan. Sitting outside in the elements, without a bed and necessary comforts for the CHANCE to cop kicks is never worth it to me. Paying rape is never worth it to me. Good luck with your camping good sir.

Man Im 20 years old and seriously I feel like camping is not even worth it I may be younger than most of you but I fully understand of what most of yall older cats are saying about 
if you dont get them the worlds not going to end.  I figure if I get the job that I really want this summer ill be able to afford them later.

FOOD, RENT, and BOOKS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SHOES at the moment

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Yea, online isn't hard if you know what you are doing. Much better than sitting out for a damn week... Missing time with the fam, time with my lady, wastin vacation time at work.. So yes, online is my plan. Sitting outside in the elements, without a bed and necessary comforts for the CHANCE to cop kicks is never worth it to me. Paying rape is never worth it to me. Good luck with your camping good sir.

Man Im 20 years old and seriously I feel like camping is not even worth it I may be younger than most of you but I fully understand of what most of yall older cats are saying about 
if you dont get them the worlds not going to end.  I figure if I get the job that I really want this summer ill be able to afford them later.

FOOD, RENT, and BOOKS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SHOES at the moment

I do.
laugh.gif

Wasn't that Nike Vandal (I might be mistaken).

I do.
laugh.gif

Wasn't that Nike Vandal (I might be mistaken).

That's crazy. Paying for info. I was no where near the yeezy 1 release. I didn't want to tease myself by going through the threads.

That's crazy. Paying for info. I was no where near the yeezy 1 release. I didn't want to tease myself by going through the threads.

As others have stated....
Online or bust! If you fail, on to the next shoe
nerd.gif

Its not a big deal to the point where ill be camping out a week before RD
eyes.gif

As others have stated....
Online or bust! If you fail, on to the next shoe
nerd.gif

Its not a big deal to the point where ill be camping out a week before RD
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ill call it

Hype on these will be more than concords. _ it

we been called that tho, homie.

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.

Ill call it

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.

You're comparing two different hypes though, this release will be uncomparable to the jordan 11 release tho. They will be no news crews waiting for malls to get broken into, there will be no 100+ line up, no reports of fake stabbings and killings, it won't even be the same people for the most part. At most, the most extreme thing that will happen is maybe a week long campout.

You're comparing two different hypes though, this release will be uncomparable to the jordan 11 release tho. They will be no news crews waiting for malls to get broken into, there will be no 100+ line up, no reports of fake stabbings and killings, it won't even be the same people for the most part. At most, the most extreme thing that will happen is maybe a week long campout.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Ill call it

QFT

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Ill call it

QFT

Back
Top Bottom